Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

breast actives

Hi Dolls!!!
This is my first time posting a thread on this forum. I just ordered my first four month supply of breast actives and will receive it coming monday June 7th 2010. I am a very healthy 23 year old female with a 34 B cup size. Though I am very health conscious and eat all organic food, I am still skeptical about trying this breast enhancement pill. You guys don't know how many times I have been just a click away from ordering this pill, and then exiting out of the screen!!!! lol.....and again with all the 'possibility of developing cancer' hype, I surely don't want to get any long term cancer. I mean my health is supreme to me than my breast,, ofcourse. Long story short, for your herbal pill consumers out there, do you guys think that there is any risk of disease such as cancer with taking this pill. It is the number 1 breast enhancement pill for sure, on the market....the list of ingredients are as follows;

Please any kind of feedback would be helpful........take care Smile))

Vitamin E (as d-Alpha Tocopheryl Succinate) 60 iu 200
Fenugreek (Trigonella foenum-graecum) (seed) 400 mg *
Fennel (Foeniculum vulgare) (seed) 350 mg *
Dong Quai (Angelica chinesis) (root) 250 mg *
Blessed Thistle (Cnicus benedictus) (root) 125 mg *
Dandelion (Taraxacum officinales) (root) 125 mg *
Kelp (Ascophylum nodosum) (whole plant) 50 mg *
Watercress (Nasturtium officinale) (leaf) 50 mg *
L-Tyrosine 50 mg *

When these pills come I'd sugggest you return them right back for a full refund.

They gave me really bad headaches and had to stop.

Girls on here have used them and got no results at all.

Better off buying the herbs seperately and making your own program.

By all accounts Breast Actives is a rather weak product. Not many women here had any success with it. I'm sorry to be negative, but if you read all the threads you can see for yourself that it's not one of the better products.

I value your opinion!!!! after reading some of the archives I am really embarrassed with this splurge!!!! i'm going to return this piece of crab after my exams are over next week!!!!!!!! i haven't opened it, so i hope they(customer service) don't give me any bull****!!!
thanks alot!!!!!

(05-06-2010, 05:19 PM)weariatella Wrote:  By all accounts Breast Actives is a rather weak product. Not many women here had any success with it. I'm sorry to be negative, but if you read all the threads you can see for yourself that it's not one of the better products.

furthermore!!!! i hope some of you experienced ladies could help me out to start with my own program as someone else (periwinkle) suggested!!!! i don't know much about herbs.........except for the major ones..but if someone would be willing to share their breast enhancement plan with me that would be awesome!!!! atleast i won't have to spend a fortune.......ok, back to studying!!!

(05-06-2010, 05:34 PM)nazishtk16 Wrote:  I value your opinion!!!! after reading some of the archives I am really embarrassed with this splurge!!!! i'm going to return this piece of crab after my exams are over next week!!!!!!!! i haven't opened it, so i hope they(customer service) don't give me any bull****!!!
thanks alot!!!!!

(05-06-2010, 05:19 PM)weariatella Wrote:  By all accounts Breast Actives is a rather weak product. Not many women here had any success with it. I'm sorry to be negative, but if you read all the threads you can see for yourself that it's not one of the better products.

http://breastnexus.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=22

is where you can find people who have made their program. You can mimick what they have and see of it works for you. It's a trial and error process. What may work for one may not work for another. Try looking at Aliciacatherine's page. She had good growth with herbs.

I agree totally with these other ladies, I took breast actives 4 years ago, it was my first NBE product I tried, I took it when it was called Breast Gain Plus, this company changed their name because they screw over their customers, good luck getting your money back! I spent over $300 on their product, I bought a 6 month supply. I took it as directed for 6 months, followed their strict diet adjustments, and massages, and I got absolutely NO results. Back then they had a empty bottle 1 year money back guarantee, so I went to get my money back. They gave me a number to use, and told me to send them the empty bottles with the number on the package, I did as instructed, and I was told I would receive a check in 2 to 4 weeks in the amount of the product less the s&h. I waited, no check, I called after 5 weeks of waiting, and they said the mail was delayed and it would come in another 2 weeks. So I waited 2 more weeks, no check. Called again, same answer, over and over I got the same BS. Till one day I called and the number was disconnected. Breast Gain Plus was no longer. Then pops up a few months later on the internet, Breast Actives, and through a little research, I found out... this is the same damn company!! They just changed their name. So yea, hope you get your money back, I never did. And I almost gave up completely on NBE because of it. Luckily I didn't cause I've grown 4 1/2 inches so far from it. So it does work, it's finding what works for you, herbs aren't for everyone. Herbs didn't work for me personally, even individual ones. Herbs can be very tricky, so do your research and such in finding the right combination of them for you. What worked the most and best for me was pumping and Bovine Ovary (BO). I wish you the best of luck though! And it's a good thing you found this forum or you could have been taking those BS pills by now and getting upset like I did.

hi nazishtk16,

i've been on nbe for about a week and a month now , Smile i have read most of the forums from here and also in the noogleberry forum. i have been taking herbal pills also, perfect curves pills. i can't say that it's working already, because so far my measurements are still the same.. although i did felt soreness and tenderness in my boobs for the first couple of weeks... its not an indication that its already increasing in size... heehehehe... but my bra ( im a 32 near b- cant breathe in an Acup, but the B cup fits but is loose on the top).. feels a little bit tighter.. so i do hope tht its working.. although im not going to hold my breath... anyways.. what i really want to say is that if you're not that keen on trying herbal pills.. why dont you try the noogleberry... i have read a lot on these forums that it works... a lot of the girls have had success in it.. although of course , results vary on different girls.. i have also ordered it 2 nights ago.. so im very excited to receive the package this week... Do research... and read a lot more on these columns... so you can weigh your options... especially since you're not taht into pills and stuff.... hope you do well on your exams... and good luck to you Smile

thanks for the info...i'll try looking into 'noogleberry'(sounds really funny), once I have time...i feel like i'm reading soo much and getting confused lol,, at the same time.......i was thinking of returning the breast actives and trying the greenbush kit....i don't know!!!

http://www.greenbush.net/breasenkit2.html

(06-06-2010, 05:15 AM)bonzaigirl Wrote:  hi nazishtk16,

i've been on nbe for about a week and a month now , Smile i have read most of the forums from here and also in the noogleberry forum. i have been taking herbal pills also, perfect curves pills. i can't say that it's working already, because so far my measurements are still the same.. although i did felt soreness and tenderness in my boobs for the first couple of weeks... its not an indication that its already increasing in size... heehehehe... but my bra ( im a 32 near b- cant breathe in an Acup, but the B cup fits but is loose on the top).. feels a little bit tighter.. so i do hope tht its working.. although im not going to hold my breath... anyways.. what i really want to say is that if you're not that keen on trying herbal pills.. why dont you try the noogleberry... i have read a lot on these forums that it works... a lot of the girls have had success in it.. although of course , results vary on different girls.. i have also ordered it 2 nights ago.. so im very excited to receive the package this week... Do research... and read a lot more on these columns... so you can weigh your options... especially since you're not taht into pills and stuff.... hope you do well on your exams... and good luck to you Smile

I may have to start this noogleberry stuff in august once i return back to my dorms....b/c there is no way i'm gonna take it home to my and my parents house..........hahahhahhahha........the only thing i am concerned about is that i exercise alot......well 3-4 times a week, but i do intensive workouts....and hope to gain more muscle than i do in the summer (hopefully)......i don't know if this is going to interrupt any chances of progress b/c i will surely continue with my exercise routine after getting noogleberry in august.........thanks for the wishes.........ok back to boring pathology !!!!

(06-06-2010, 01:33 PM)nazishtk16 Wrote:  thanks for the info...i'll try looking into 'noogleberry'(sounds really funny), once I have time...i feel like i'm reading soo much and getting confused lol,, at the same time.......i was thinking of returning the breast actives and trying the greenbush kit....i don't know!!!

http://www.greenbush.net/breasenkit2.html

(06-06-2010, 05:15 AM)bonzaigirl Wrote:  hi nazishtk16,

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon