Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Total cost of NBE.

Hi everyone, i thought it would be good if we had a thread that showed how much NBE can cost depending on what methods we use. I think this could be useful for anyone who is new to the forum or anyone who has considered having breast enlargement surgery but would like to give the natural route a try. Now you either list what you took and estimate the cost for your development so far. I know some of you take alot of supplements and it can be hard to remember your total cost but just try your best lol.

I took Bountiful breast and used a noogleberry pump for which i bought 3 dome size upgrades, i also took saw palmetto for about 5 months. Then there is my protein shakes and moisturisers that i used on my breasts after noogling. Now i cannot remember the exact price but i have worked a total out for a 15 month period.

TOTAL= £1400 estimated over a period of 15 months.

RESULTS= I have gained about 5 cup sizes. Started completely flat male chest, and at my largest size reached a 36DD. But i must state i had a hormone condition so that caused development also.
Hugs Cheryl xxxx

That's definitely cheaper than getting a boob job for sure.
Thanks for posting how much you spent.
Also congratz again on your growth.Smile

OOOUUU fun! My turn hahaha this may take a minute as I've been doing NBE for 4 years and tried a few different things, and I think it's only fair to also add in the few things that were gifts from others as well...

Okay starting from the first things I tried to most recent...

Breast Gain Plus (now known as Breast Actives) spent probably about $350 for a 6 month supply (this includes shipping) took for 6 months as directed, no results

Easy Curves- it's an exercise device, was a gift from a friend, at the time I believe it was $11.99, not sure on shipping or anything, not sure where she got it, so I'm going to say $15, used for 3 months everyday, still use it a few days a week, and love it for keeping perkiness, it originally lifted my after pregnancy breasts

Zoft Breast Gum- I bought mine on ebay, and let me estimate this out... I chewed 2 pieces per day for 2 months, 4 pieces for 2 months, then 6 pieces per day for the last 2 months, growing 2 inches, going from a AA to a B costs all together probably $150 with shipping, I bought 2 orders of 30 packs (6 month supply) from ebay, which is $65, on the zoft site it's alot more expensive. A 6 month supply is only if you chew 2 per day though. So I needed 2 6 month supplies to last how I took it.

NBE subliminal CD, bought by hubby, was probably about $20, I listened to it while taking zoft. I think it helped in my progress and I recently started listening to it again.

I started individual herbs from greenbush and other supplements like EPO and flaxseed oil for 2 months, but I had bought enough for a 6 month supply, only took for 2 months of the herbs because I started getting bad side effects... umm... I'm going to estimate how much it all cost... probably near $200 with all the added supplements I bought besides just the greenbush kit, and with s&h around $200, probably a little more. I still take the EPO and flaxseed now with the BO.

Noogleberry, I bought while still using the herbs, was using them for a month at the time. Estimated cost for the NB over me buying bigger domes and such... $220 with buying a double pump system, the 3 different sets of domes, 4 airlocks, padding I've bought, and the extra lotion I've bought. I've went from a 32B to a 32D while using NB, growing so far 2 1/2 inches.

Electric, pink massager from ebay, about $10, don't know if it helped cause mine only worked for 2 times then wouldn't work again lol but was fun the 2 times I got to use it.

Femagis, 2 jars were sent to me by Teeny Tiny as she had a bad reaction to the cream due to her medical condition, so she sent them to me, I'm not sure how much they cost her, I'm going to say $30, it didn't enlarge them, but it made the stretch marks I had on my breasts almost completely disappear and it made the skin tighter. Femagis is a PM cream.

Ultra Breast (bovine ovary supplement), I started this while using NB, I just finished a 6 month supply, I think it helped in conjunction with NB, so again grew 2 1/2 inches, went from a 32B to a 32D, estimated costs including protein shakes, kelp, etc. probably about $250

Costs all together $1245, so we can round it to $1300 just in case there was in and odd things I missed. I grew 4 cup sizes all together, going from a 32AA to a 32D.

I believe I covered everything I've tried and done lol. But who knows I may have missed something, other than these things I've massaged of course, but that's free lol. Oh and I've done hydrotherapy in the shower, used a heating pad I already had while using herbs.

Currently still pumping and taking a break from BO and cleansing. I might start up BO again in a lil while, haven't decided yet.

I would say money well spent Anastasia, your are one of the big success storys and your development is awesome honey, so i think $1300 in 4 years is really good. Big Grin
Hugs Cheryl xxxx

Breast gain- 150$
Natureday- 200$
PM- 25$
Robust cream- 25$
Herbs (Fenugreek, hops, fennel, papaya) - 40$
Olive oil- 8$
recently just purchased ultra breast- 35$
Cocoa butter-6$
Total: so like Anastasia did rounding for s&h 500$ total.

after seeing no results from breast actives and natureday I decided never to buy expensive products again. I'm not too bitter about wasting my $$ on breast actives bc it led me to this site after I quit going to the breast active forum site. Someone on there mentioned natureday and through researching natureday I found this forum. So everything happens for a reason.

I have just started my third cycle/month on NBE. To date I have spent approximately the following. Please note however that I still have alot of this stuff left, so I won't be needing to purchase more for awhile. I have probably enough for another month at least. I will no doubt be using the medium cups for Noogleberry for at least 3-6 months I think, so there should be no extra cost for that. The costs below are USD unless otherwise stated.

INTERNALS
$27 fenugreek capsules (100 @ 610mg)
$27 saw palmetto capsules (60 @160mg)
$16 fennel seeds
TOTAL: $70

MASSAGE OIL
$16 ground fenugreek
$10 ground fennel
$20 avocado oil (750ml)
$26 vitamin E oil (120ml)
$12 borage oil (100ml)
$8 olive oil (500ml)
TOTAL: $92

NOOGLEBERRY
$80 Noogleberry including medium cups, airlock, and soft foam rings

TOTAL
$242 USD
167 GBP
$293 Australian dollars

TIME COST
In terms of the cost of time. Each day I spend:

- 30 minutes of massage
- 40 minutes of sitting with a heat pack on after massage
- 15 minutes approximately making teas, taking pills, and reporting on progress
- 15 minutes per day of NBE/NB research
- 1-2 hours of noogleberry

TOTAL TIME SPENT
2-3 hours per day!!!!!

Obviously I can do other things when I am doing the noogleberry and heat pack, like watch a movie or use the computer. So, lets say probably 1 hour per day where I am solely dedicated to doing things for my breasts!

Method: Massage/Hypnosis ( I was 17 when I first started so I couldn't use any other method)
Cost: 0.00$ =D!! (I was a freshmen in college when I first started so this is all I could afford ^^ )
Time: A LOT OF TIME!!!!! lol ^-^

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon