Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

BO and Whey Protein

I was just wondering which whey protein will be good with the BO?
I'm not sure yet if I'm going to take the BO....I'm waiting for an Email from BB...But I just want to know if everything will turn out o.k. for me and I will be able to take the BO (I'm crossing my fingers!!!! Smile )
so here are the two whey protein that I was looking at:
1) whey optimum gold
2) Iso whey - interactive. (has 31 gm of whey protein in 1 scoop)
Thank you so much for helping,
Eva.

I personally use the NOW brand whey protein isolate, the non-flavored one. The only other brand of protein I have experience with is twinlab whey protein, chocolate flavor and vanilla flavor, the taste wasn't as bad as I've tasted in other brands that family used for working out and I tasted theirs, but I just didn't like having to drink the same thing everyday, so I prefer the non-flavored so I can mix it in whatever I want.

how much do u suggest to take and at what time of the day?

I really like whey optimum gold. It tastes very good and mixes well. It is a bit on the pricey side. I prefer the Walmart brand, I think it's called six stars? It tastes the best and is inexpensive. I always go for chocolate because chocolate's good at overpowering unwanted flavours. It is recommended that a woman around 120lb. consumes 50g of protein. This includes your diet. So if you get 25g from your diet like tuna, nuts, meat, then you only need 25g of whey protein which in many cases is 1 scoop. Of course some women like to eat more than that, but you have to burn it off or you'll gain weight.

Hi Eva,
I do not take BO, but I do consume 3 shakes (scoops) per day. I currently take the Optimum because it taste good...better than the one I bought at Walmart.

I use the now unflavored too.I used to use the optimum nutrition.It tastes ok but has some taste of vitamins at some point :s I am going to try the chocolate taste the next time but Iherb doesn't have the 10lbs in choco taste so will have to look somewhere else Smile

sandy try bodybuilding.com. It has one of the best prices around, and has a wide range of products. Of course, for vitamins I will go to swanson now that I checked out their prices. I had the double rich chocolate. It does have a slight vitamin taste, but I really liked it. After a while, I started craving it lol. I finished my 5lb and now I started my tub of Dymatize Elite in chocolate and it's awful.

Oh thanks Hazel,
I'll have to check how much international orders costs with them and how long it takes Smile
I remember checking their website one time but can't remember why i haven't made my order with them.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon