Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Small Breasts, what to do !

I wouldn't take BO since you haven't had your period. But massaging, hypnosis, etc. would still be okay. If you have trouble with weight maybe add more protein to your diet.

>>"My doctor says it's because I'm too skinny. Is that still okay?"

YES! That is A-OK!!!! You have years to go on this. Let your body do what it is supposed to do without interference.

Remember, there will come a day when you fill out and your busty girlfriends will all wish that they looked like you - because you are skinny now. It may not seem like it now, but nature is definitely on your side in the long run. The best thing you can do is to eat right, be physically active and forget about it.

alright , i still dont understand if massages are alright for me , 'im the one that posted this' . if they are good to do to help me develope faster , what are some good tecniques that will benifit me well ?

I know this sounds awful but at your age it´s better if you don´t develop faster. I may be wrong, but as I understand it girls who develop early, get their period very young, etc, don´t grow as tall as the ones with slower developments.
I was also very skinny at 14 and very envious of my friends and cousins with big breasts, but some years later I ended up being the tallest of them. And that´s not something you can change, whereas you can always do nbe once your body is finished growing.

I don't know if that's true for everyone Bibi, it wasn't for me lol. I started my period at 13, and at 12 stopped growing height wise, I'm 5'1, I got to 5'1 at 12, then stopped. And I of course didn't grow in the boob department either. I wish I knew back then about massages, exercises, etc. I think maybe they would have helped me, and at 15 I could have started BO. But oh well, I got the boobies I always wanted now Big Grin thanks to NBE, so that's all that matters.

Kbbcuty.. I know how you feel, I was once there too. Way skinnier than all my friends and boobless.. Now I'm 25, still skinny, and the envy of all my "booby" friends. Even after two pregnancies I could pass for a swimsuit model.. what woman wouldn't want that?!! Big Grin
My breasts never truly developed until I got pregnant,, and then I got my boobs. Most women with larger breasts really shrink and sag after pregnancies and breastfeeding, and that's where i see that small breasts are actually a blessing. My breasts stayed a little bigger even after breastfeeding and massaging has quickly turned them perky and round.. no sagging for me! I'm still only in a 34A bra.. but busting out of them. I'm hoping to grow to a full 34B, but no bigger.. larger ones wouldn't look good on my willowy frame.
So anyway.. don't let yourself get discouraged,, there is hope for you!! Smile

if massage is the ONLY thing you'll be doing, i don't see it as being a problem , however keep in mind that you are still going through puberty and it may not make much of an immediate difference...14 yrs old is a tough time for sure with out having to worry about those things...but if you can wait a few years until you are about 18/19, it may be better to do so.

Women always have the desire of perfect body and figure and it is noticed that women who lack in this area are often gripped under anxiety and depression. For this you can take the help of medical science. Cosmetic breast augmentation surgery can be one of the solution for the better looking for your breast.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon