Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Acne

So I've been using Brava for almost nine weeks now and am pretty satisfied so far. HOWEVER over the last week I have noticed acne on the cleavage area of my chest! Boobs are bigger but now I have to resort to wearing make up on my chest when I wear a lower cut shirt! I started putting some antibacterial gel prescribed for my face there after removing the domes every morning, but it's still there! Even the hubby noticed without my pointing it out. It's not worth stopping but it is very, very annoying. Also tonight for the first time I felt boob-sweat run down my boob inside the dome and it itched so badly! And I could not scratch it!

Maybe I'm bothered more because my period will be starting tomorrow-ish. I dunno. It feels good to vent about it. Does anyone share my experience of the acne? What did you do about it?

Thanks!

Laura

I had the acne issue in my cleavage and to be exact right were the domes touch the skin.They were very hard and i decreased my noodling time.In addition to that,i went to my dermatologist and ofcourse didn't tell him the reason of the acne and acted all stupid about themBlush hehe .He prescribed me some antibiotics and some sort of lotion that dries them out. In addition to that,i did some research and did some homeremedies to help things out.Mine were really hard and stubborn.I put some lemon juice on them for like 20 min twice a day.And also some plain yogurt twice a day.It took me some time but i was able to get rid of them.I don't think yours are so extreem as mine so it would take you less effort Shy good luck!

Hey DollyAmbition. Do you have a programme page? I didn't find one but I can't see all the threads in the programme pages forum.

I was just wondering how much you are retaining now after 9 weeks of Brava? How long are you planning on wearing them?

The only advise I have about the acne is that sweating is a very likly cause of it so anything you can do to minimize it. I used to unzip my brava bra while sleeping and that maked me sweat less. I also sleep with a fan on so my room is always very cold.

Best of luck Smile

Hey Cousin Rose, Sorry I take forever to reply. My only program is Brava and occasionally Noogleberry. I've been taking pictures every couple weeks but the hubby asked me not to post, even if I cover the nips Sad I'm now at 11 weeks and I see a difference. My BFF visited a couple weeks ago (only she and hubby know about my NBE journey) and she said she could definitely see a difference! No miracles, but definitely more fullness at the end of the day. I thought about taking herbs or BO but I don't want to gain weight or cellulite, and hubby asked me not to do the BO. He doesn't tell me what to do I swear, he's a feminist if anything and really my best friend (just don't tell the BFF lol). And something cool happened the other day: my SIL commented that I must be wearing a good bra and I told her it's the same bra I always where. She said, "Well then it must be a good shirt." !!!!!! Also, that night was the first night I didn't wear Brava at all and my husband and I noticed a difference in a bad way, as in almost as small as when I started. So I guess what I'm learning is to keep up! BTW I also got the Noogleberry XL domes yesterday and tried them out- works very well! They are nice and wide like my Brava wide large domes. I am ready for my trip! I just hope I don't get humiliated at customs.....

Oh yeah and hydrocortizone cream has helped with the acne. I tried a trick I read on "Brav-argh" I think: you take a pantiliner and trim off the curved edges. Tape it to your cleavage waxy side up after the skin prep has dried with waterproof medical tape. Then just put the domes on and no more cleavage acne! Well I am probably going to get some again because I was too lazy to do this trick today lol.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon