Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Noogleberry - am I lactating?

Hi,

I'm 24, never had any kids, 32B/34B boobs... just noogled for about 10 minutes (have been noogling about 3 weeks now for about 30 mins a day) and some liquid appeared coming out of my nipple. I panicked and stopped. I guess it was milk, looked milky and pus like. Pretty gross. Has anyone had this happen? Is it anything to worry about?

Hi honey, this also happened to me but mine was also caused by the changes in my hormones as you know i was a man. Mine turned into fully blown lactation within about a week, but i dont think yours is the same hun, i wouldent worry i think the NB can cause this from time to time and it wont turn into fully blown lactation. If you are worried though visit your doctor. Im no expert so hopefully some one will be able to offer you there opinion but dont get yourself worried about it honey i think it has just happened because of the stimulation of your breasts.
Hugs Cheryl xxxx

Thanks Cheryl Smile That's reassuring. I've put it on again but slightly less suction. I don't want to produce milk, scary prospect. Haha.

Hey hun, I breastfeed my son so I know what complete lactation is like and I know what starting up to it is like. I have had a little bit of liquid come out, but it was nothing like my milk use to be. I have a theory that I think what this is... is pumping puts pressure on the entire breasts this includes the mammary glands and such on the inside. So what I think is that our glands have a lil bit of liquid in them all the time, and sometimes the pressure brings that little bit of liquid, or mucus up. The liquid that came out for me was more of a clearish color then what my milk use to be. My milk was just that, a milk color, similar to cows milk, but just slightly yellowish in color, so probably an off white or beige color. And full on lactation, your breasts will engorge and trust me, you will know when that happens lol. So I think you will be fine.

I have to admit lactation is a miricle of nature and quite amazing but i found the whole experience horrible lol painfull and damn right messy lol and i was a man lmaoBlush
Hugs Cheryl xxxx

Hi Rosa,

I think what is coming from your breast is colustrum (or first milk). It is usually formed in the late stage of pregnancy…In your case production was probably induced by increase prolactin and noogling. During breastfeeding , this is the first milk that comes out of the breast and as the baby continues to feed, the ‘hind’ milk comes out which is richer and looks white. I do not use the NB, but I don’t believe continued use will produce hind because from my understanding of how the NB works is that it pumps the entire breast, not just the areola. However, you should probably ensure that you do not stimulate your nipples after noogling.

Hi roseability86,

I had that happen to me too; clear with the occasional milky looking something. I'm 21 with no kids.

I just took it easy; with daily NB sessions for about an hour it lasted no longer than a week. Haven't had it happen since! Smile

Thanks for sharing girls. I'll keep an eye on it. It was an off-white colour indeed, perhaps it was 'first milk'. I might use less pressure for the time being Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon