Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Help/Advice For Newbie

Hi Girls!
I'm Sky, am completely new to this site (and forums in general actually!) and new to NBE but i've been reading up on it and am feeling very enthusiastic about starting a regime! I do have a couple of questions though if anyone can help?...
Firstly, i'm currently taking the progestogen only mini pill for contraception and was wondering if that would have any effect on herbs that i take orally or vice versa?
Also, i've decided to buy the following herbs: fenugreek, wild yam, saw palmetto, red clover extract and msm. But i was wondering if anyone had any suggestions as to which herbs i should take orally and which should i mix with oil/lotion for breast massage? And is this a good combination of herbs?
If anyone has any help or advice it would be greatly appreciated! And i'll keep you all posted on my journey to boobyhood! Lol!
Many thanks in advance.
~..Sky..~

Hi honey, i just wanted to welcome you to the forum, your in the right place lol. I cannot really advise on the herbs you will be taking as i never used herbs, i used BO which is bovine overy and a noogleberry breast pump, i was also male when i started but NBE really can work hun so good luck and boobie wishes to you lolBig Grin
Hugs Cheryl xxxx

Hi Cheryl1989,
Thank you so much for the quick reply and the warm welcome! *hugs back*
May i ask, how often you use BO? Is it a capsule? What kind of results have you had with your method? Are there any risks or side effects with using it?
Sorry for all the questions but like i said i'm new to all this! Lol
Many thanks again hun Big Grin xxxxx

Hey honey, dont worry about asking questions we are here to help, i took Bountiful breast pills which is a form of BO, i took it for 15 months and if you look at my picture page you will see what results i have had as i started of male. Its not all BO though i had hormone problems which helped. But if you but a good brand of BO then there should be no risk involved beings you are healthy but like everything we all respond different. Many women on here have had success with BO in some form so take alook at the BO forum hun. All the info you need is on here and if you cant find what you want to know then just ask. So good luck honey and let us know what you decide to try.
Hugs Cheryl xxxx

WOOOOW!!!!! Omg, Cheryl1989 i just looked at your pics and they are absolutley AMAZING! You go girl!! Big Grin I've gotta say that after seeing them i'm extremely tempted to forget about the herbs and just try BO. Haha. What a fantastic result! I'm blown away. Feeling even more postitve about starting now, just got to decide which route to take...so many choices! lol
Thanks again for your help and advice, i'll keep you posted on what i decide to do. I only hope i have half the success that you've had..i'll be a very happy lady! Big Grin *hugs*
~..Sky..~

I've done both herbs and BO, and like Cheryl I use a noogleberry breast pump. Individual herbs gave me horrible side effects, so I discontinued them after 2 months, but other ladies don't get bad side effects and do well with them, so with herbs it's about the individual, the combination, the amounts, etc. etc. it's like trying to figure out the recipe to a delicious cake, can be quite tricky. I took an herbal product in the past called Zoft gum and grew 2 inches in 6 months with it. But most recently I took Ultra Breast (a BO supplement) for 6 months, and I've used noogleberry for a year. When I started NBE I was a 32AA I got to a 32B with zoft, started noogleberry and Ultra Breast a 32B, and I'm now a 32D. Ultra Breast is alot cheaper than Bountiful Breast. There are many ladies on the forum that take either brand, those are the two brands I recommend to be the safest. I have not had any side effects from Ultra Breast, well except bigger boobies lol. If you go with BO just do all your reading and research here on the forum on it, remember that your temp needs to be between 98.2 and 98.6 at all times, if it's below that you can supplement with kelp to help. Also you need to have a high protein diet when taking Bovine Ovary. I'd suggest between 80g to 90g of protein per day. Just check the foods you already eat and see how much protein you are getting from your diet, then you can figure out if you need to also drink a protein shake or two per day. My diet, I was eating 60g to 75g of protein per day, so I just had to add in a little more meat here and there, a little more nuts here and there, and drink a protein shake or eat a few protein bars. Wasn't a big deal. If you go with a pump like noogleberry, then I suggest drinking alot of water throughout the day, I drink 2 liters per day which is 64oz. I'm currently taking a break from supplements, I take a break every 6 months to cleanse and fast. But I'm still using my pump. Whatever option you choose, I wish you the best of luck!

Wow! Such great advice! Thanks so much Anastasia916! Big Grin After doing quite a lot of research i've decided to try BO as it seems that a lot of women experience side effects with herbs. I was wondering, do you know if ultra breast or zoft is avialable anywhere in the uk? As i'd rather not have to spend a fortune on shipping! I'm also trying breast massage twice daily and hypnosis until i buy my BO and noogleberry. Thanks again for the advice!

Ps. Is it ok to use BO with MSM? Will i get better results or is it not necessary?

Zoft is an herbal gum NBE product, so that's not a BO product, and I ordered mine on ebay for like $65 for a 6 month supply. http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=5777 if you check out that thread I've said exactly what I've done and how I took it, how long, and what results I got. Anything I've taken I ordered online, and I ordered UB while here (in Cuba) so you should be fine ordering it in the UK. And I know nothing about MSM sorry.

Thanks Anastasia, thats really great! I'll take a look Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon