Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Plab B and Herbs question

Hey I know this maybe kind of personal but I’ve looked online about it and couldn’t find much about it. Also I didn’t question my doc just for privacy reasons. Anyways I got into a situation where I had to turn to Plan B pill (morning after pill) me and my hubby had a slip.Blush Also this was supposed to be my first day on wonderup but since this happened I’m hesitate to take it together. Perhaps it would be recommended to wait until the pill has passed completely through my system and side effects have subsided? I would like to know if there are any drug interactions with herbs and plan b? Has anyone been there before while on herbs for NBE? Your response is greatly appreciated thanks!

Sweetkat

Sweetkat, first i am sorry you have to go thru this! I have not had experience with this, however i would think you should wait to take the WU. i would think putting extra hormones in your body with this going on might not be good. i do not know how long it takes the plan b to get thru your system but i would prob wait atleast a week or two if not longer just to sure. Just my thoughts....better to be safe than sorry
Godd luck!
laisegirl

Hey thanks I appreciate that. I’ve never had to take plan b before but to my surprise it wasn’t so bad. I felt a little dizzy and some stomach cramps throughout the day but nothing to unbearable. I’ve never taken any birth control before. The side effects of them freak me out. I am going to consider some type of birth control after I try Nbe first. I don’t want the pill to interfere with my program. I’m not sure if it will or not, but the only hormones I want to put in my body as for now are the herbs. Maybe it might increase my chances of success, who knows. Wishful thinking with fingers crossed!Smile I wonder if anyone has taken herbs and never taken birth control before and still got results. Um perhaps I should post that question on the forum.lol also I am taking a week before I start wu. Just to be on the safe side.
Good luck to you as well!

Sweetkat

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon