Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Results using ONLY Ultra Breast?

Hi there, just wondering if anyone has seen results from using ONLY Ultra Breast? I don't want to get my hopes up if it's not realistic, I'm not interested in NB or anything else so don't post if you're using that!

Hi boobnewbie89, my input would have to be that Ultrabreast (or any BO source) may, this is a keyword, yield results entirely by itself. Maybe. BUT, every person has a unique body chemistry, and if you do your research it may only be beneficial or effective once other corrections have been solved (such as body temperature, hormone dominance or deficiency, etc). And in general nutrition is very important when trying to heal or grow any part of your body, such as muscle. Men who weight lift would be no where if they don't amp their protein intake, literally muscle depends on it (mostly the amino acids), and I feel its the same with NBE.

I was skeptical about NB myself, and I know you didn't want to talk about it, but I recently caved after realizing what a simple process it looks like and looking at the results page- even girls who didn't take herbs or ovary had growth, and that is what really sold me. Also my bf has taken off for work so no better time than now since I'll have a lot of time to myself. I'm still waiting for mine in the mail anyhow.

So really success is all in your hands, and only yours, you have to make the decision to either commit and make this success real, or live with a smaller bust. You have to weigh out what is more important to you and a routine you can stick to, because it's not a quick fix.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon