Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

To All : ABOUT Ultrabreast

Anastasia:gosh there´s still sooooooo much that i dont know, thanks for the info.

eva_bs:im glad theyre treating YOU right, erika hasnt been very nice to me, i dont think it was a very smart move from her, only because of that incident im still doubting about buying BB, but hopefully if i do buy it, i wont have any problems, and i wont need the customers sevice. :Smile:

Nessa, how was Erika not very nice to you?
Also I think the gelatin eva is referring to is the one that the capsules are made of (the outer covering, not the ingredients inside) and both BB and UB use gelatin capsules as far as I know. I don't think they put actual gelatin inside that would help with breast growth.

when i asked her to convince me about using BB, and not UB, she got kind of cocky and told me, that she didnt know anything about that product, and something simmilar like UB, might not work, idk i just felt like that was a very arrogant actitudDodgy.

But hey, at least theyre confident on their product.

Erika replied to my emails in the begining too.Like the first 2 :s But then she didn't reply and i had to send them over and over and the reply took so long!She was also very mean to me at the end which made me chose to get UB over BB.Now my order is stuck in customs and i think i won't be able to get it in.That's all thanks to BB and their late replies.I could have ordered UB and got it via a friend in the US who was coming.You want to place the order and pay money and you get treated badly so what would happen if you had a question after buying or maybe get a refund lol that would make a drama.I hated the customer service at BB.
Frankly,i wish more companies would have customer services such as Lucy.She is always so patient no matter how many questions or concerns you have and even after buying the product.It just takes some respect for people and patience.Why BB treats people like that just beats me!And if the product was made of such high grade and expensive ingredients how could they afford to give free ones if you send them a testimonial.They even used to make great offers like the one Itsjustforfun had.What a shame!

Eva, can you let us know how they treat you after you order their product? I want to see whether they improved their customer service. When I ordered, Julie was so nice on the phone. Then she sent me an email with her generic post about how she threw her pills at the wall, and they still kept sending her free pills. At the end of the email, she wrote that she wanted to get to know me better so she could guide me through my journey. I sent her a nice long email about myself and how excited I was. She replied saying that I need to purchase before she could share any information :s. Then one time I called her, and she told me it was her day off in a rude manner, before answering my question. I stopped calling and emailing after that. I have a post directed towards Erica in the forum that is still unanswered after 2 months. I hope they improved customer service, but I kind of doubt it.

okay, I've been gone on vacation or I would have already put my 2 cents in about my pics being manipulated, by someone. If you go through the progress pages, you would see that the blue suit was my original suit I started with and is a size A. wearing something too small is great for cleavage, but will flatten you like a pancake, which is why I bought new suits. The zebra suit does indeed make me look larger from the side but then I don't have all the clevage in the front. It's a simple triangle sweetheart style that lets them fall where they will and the cut of it comes over on the sides further in a flattering manner.The blue one is an underwire with seams that don't allow the material to stretch or change shape much. My whole point in continueing to do pics in the blue suit was so the changes could truely be judged from month to month. But I want to make it perfectly clear that those are my pics without any touch ups other than my face being blurred. SO you can accuse them of many things, but fake pictures isn't one of them. I think if anyone goes back and reads over my post you will find that my biggest complaint is their customer service. I've been told this is being worked on and I sure hope so as it would make things a lot easier all around Mel [quote='Nessa' pid='14044' dateline='1276103036']
exactly Anastasia, im so glad you got my point, we will never be 100% sure on anything, and nothing is black and white, its just different shades of grey, i posted that information and those links, so the girlies (and the guys too), on this forum could read it, and then based on their own opinion, do what they think is best, i mean if is true that UB is a copy of BB, then thats wonderfoul, same product, and cheaper!!!, w-o-w, as a marketing student i know, that the market is a hard and cold world, never believe what a company, ANY company says is 100% true, the will always twist the true to their convinience, a perfect example, is the pics o

im not saying they brushed up your pics, or ANY kind of photoshop, im just saying they manipulated the true so you could look bigger on your side pictures, i even told people to go and see your pics from themselves, so you CAN´T accuse me of saying something, that i didnt even say.Dodgy

okay, I'm not sure what u mean by manipulated the true, if you're saying it doesn't mean you think the pics were digitally manipulated. It really doesn't make sense to me since I consider the word manipulated to mean just that, so a bit confused on what it is you were trying to say they did to them to make me look bigger. I did want to clarify though that those are my actual pics so there is no future confusion. If they've done something I would be the first spouting off about it, but if they haven't then if I know better than I feel I should speak up as quickly as I would if I was upset. They should only be judged based on facts I think . the pictures are what they are, no tricks just a different suit and therefore a different fit. I couldn't wear the blue one out in public if I wanted to now. It flattens me so much it cuts my boobs in half at the clevage area and makes it look like I have 4 boobs in the suit instead of 2. In saying that that is why the blue suit looks flatter on the side view opposed to a suit that fits me now. It has nothing to do with them. those are the pics I sent to them. sorry for any odd typing errors. I'm traveling and doing this vie phone which iis a buggar. Mel

ok i understand that my english its not very good, but when i say manipulate the true, i mean that everyone that see your pics, is goin to think that thats how you look on the side with the blue one, and that the cleavage you have on the blue one,is the same you have on the zebra one, theyre not lying, but its just a marketing technique,, i dont know if i had made myself clear now

Okay, that does more sense, but this one is my fault and not theirs if that is how people see it, since they only had what I sent them to work with. Not to say that they wouldn't choose the most flattering out of a group if given the chance, that's just how business works and for that matter humans. Thanks for clearing that up. Mel

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon