Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

To All : ABOUT Ultrabreast

did they send you free bottles??

She has sent me to LDCs, long, asks me about BO, and happy to chat you are doing your homework, looks can be deceiving, good luck and I hope that you can delete the boubts on UB

Hey I hope someone will email me back! I emailed Medplex about UB and asked where they get there BO from and they emailed me back and told me the company name and the states like i had asked. but when i emailed them again to ask for the company address they did nt email me back anymore..
BB- I have litterally tried to get in contact with anyone from there i have been posting all over there forum and emailed erika and boutniful breast everything. is there no way to get ahold of them? this is what i was asking them:
Where do you get the Bovine Ovary for your pills? and what is the address of the company?
also i read this:
Bountiful Breast® is made in the U.S.A. from clean and safe Argentinian glandulars, in an FDA approved laboratory, and is FDA allowed. Bountiful Breast® adheres to all FDA standards and DSHEA labeling laws as set forth in the United States. For more information about FDA guidelines click here to read the FDA Guide To Dietary Supplements. Using Argentinian sourced ingredients and manufacturing Bountiful Breast® in the USA ensures Bountiful Breast® is safe; our ingredients are inspected by the USDA, microbiologists and chemists
but in the bottom of your page you say that:
"*Disclaimer: The products and the claims made about specific products on or through this site have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease."

-isnt this contradicting what you just said...? also there was no link to click to on the first paragraph where it says to "click here". and i would like to know what the address is for the labratory in the USA. als o the company you get the bovine Ovary from in Argentina? Please and thank you!!nikkki

Private message

Hi ladies!
So I just wrote to Medplex and asked them where they got their Bovine Ovaries from and the address of the company... They quick e-mailed me back and said that the bovine ovaries comes from the United States and that I might want to google the company that manufact the product. The Company is called Herbal Extra Plus... Hmmm.. Fine fine.. So I e-mailed Herbal Extra Plus with the same question - where they got their Bovine Ovaries from and they quickly replied that they got it from Argentina!
That didn't make sense to what Medplex said.. I wrote to them that Medplex said it came from the U.S and they replied that the ingredients comes from all around the world but the finished product is made in The United States... Hmm.. I don't really know what to believe.. I don't know if they'll just write Argentina to me because they no there are no chance of mad cow disease in that country. .. I don't know. What do you think? I would love to believe them so I wouldn't be scared to the possibility of getting mad cow disease.. I am really considering buying UB... Im just scared... :/

What about buying the 'generic' kind: The Swanson Premium: Raw Ovarian Glandular ?
Do you guys think that is safe?

Hmm I don't know where they get the ovaries from?

I emailed them, waiting for a response. I wanna see if anybody else already knows anything? Huh
I really hope they are good. (fingers crossed) Blush

This is the email I received today:

Thank you for contacting Swanson Health Products!

Item number SW1302, Raw Ovarian Glandular, is derived from Argentinian cattle then desiccated, powdered, defatted and tested at Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) certified laboratories in the United States. Unfortunately we do not supply information regarding the type of cows used and the specific company raising them.

If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us!

Our quality, value and customer service have made Swanson Health Products a trusted source of nutritional supplements since 1969. To help us build this privileged relationship with you, we welcome your comments and suggestions, as it is our pleasure to serve you at any time.

Sincerely,

Kati W.
customercare@swansonvitamins.com
www.swansonvitamins.com

What do you guys think? The Argentinian cattle is supposed to be good, right?
Please share your opinions!

This is another email I got from a different department of Swanson's:

Thank you for contacting us! Please note that the ovarian glandular comes from Argentinean cattle, not U.S. cattle. Unfortunately we do not have information on which company raises them, we do apologize. Swanson Health Products is absolutely committed to maintaining the highest quality products and the utmost integrity in business practices. Our headquarters and packaging facility in Fargo, ND is GMP Registered by NSF® International, the world leader in standards development and certification for public health and safety. This independent verification is your guarantee that all Swanson brand products are handled according to the rules and regulations for Good Manufacturing Practices.

NSF® GMP Registration represents the highest quality manufacturing and commercial conduct. Under the NSF® program, we are evaluated regularly by independent third-party inspectors trained to ensure compliance with federal requirements. This means that the results of GMP reviews are not subject to industry or company bias and are true representations of quality practices. The process is exhaustive, with every aspect of operations being duly investigated. When you see the NSF® GMP Mark, you know the products you are purchasing are handled with care under strict conditions approved by third-party experts.

Swanson Health Products is dedicated to bringing you only the finest dietary supplements for your family's good health. Our participation in voluntary third-party GMP audits is just one more way to guarantee you the best products available. We work with other GMP-compliant partners and exercise stringent controls to ensure that all aspects of established good manufacturing practices are upheld.

When Federal Drug Administration (FDA) issued regulations for Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) in 2009, we had already been operating under such guidelines for nearly a decade. Now we are pleased to be recognized as a Registered GMP Facility by NSF® International, the world's leading authority on standards development and public safety. As participants in the voluntary NSF® GMP program, our headquarters and bottling facility in Fargo is audited by independent investigators to ensure complete compliance with federal regulations. With over 65 years of experience operating in 80 countries around the world, NSF® conducts investigations with the highest level of scientific and technical expertise. The NSF® Mark is recognized for its value in international trade around the world and is respected by regulatory agencies at the local, state, and federal levels.

Our quality, value and customer service have made Swanson Health Products a trusted source of nutritional supplements since 1969. To help us build this privileged relationship with you, we welcome your comments and suggestions, as it is our pleasure to serve you at any time.

Have a Great Day!
Amber S.
customercare@swansonvitamins.com
www.swansonvitamins.com

There has been doubt about any of these companies who sells BO pills because they all claim that the ovaries comes from cows in Argentina probably because they know there are no cases of mad cow disease in Argentina. But there has been debate about if these companies are telling the truth because some answers contradict other answers and that have started rumors about whether or not these companies are speaking the truth. Unfortunately I don't think we will ever know. We all take a risk taking these pills we can't really be sure of anything...
I have bought the Ultra Breast pills even though there has been much debate about them. I'll soon start taking them and the reason why I picked these pills is because I have seen some girls in here having some great results out of them including Anastasia...
Good luck on your 'boobie-journey' ;-)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon