Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

b2cmom program pages

I have been very excited about the way my breasts have been looking lately. They have definitely been more plump without that sagging empty balloon look. Not that they have grown tremendously, it is something that you notice when you look at them everyday lol. Also I have pains constantly. What is really weird is that whenever I eat or drink anything I start getting pains. A little worried because I get more pains in my left breast than my right and that one is already bigger than the other :s.

Another problem is my husband is having second thoughts about the breast pumps. He is afraid I'm going to have banana boobs lol. He thinks the suction is just going to stretch them out or something. I tried to tell him that everyone says it makes them firmer - oh well - I will just have to prove him wrong Wink

I also bought a body brush and am going to start brushing before showers to help with lymph flow. I'm going to push all my lower body fat up into my chest ha ha!!

Okay things got a little hectic lately so here is my update...

I bought a body brush to start the brushing to help with lymph flow. The crazy thing is I did it one time and the lymph nodes in my groin were sore the next day. I carry most, if not all, of my weight in my lower body so evidently there are toxins down there and I got things moving. Now that things are back to normal in my life I will do this on a regular basis.

For the last week or so I have really slacked on my NBE herbs. I didn't like the way my hips were expanding. Not too much but gained about 3 lb. It was harder to maintain my eating habits - wanted to eat all the time. Also I noticed decreased sex drive (hubby noticed too, but didn't realize the reason lol). Had headaches a lot more too. I like my caffeine & need it especially when I work at night.

In summary I do like the way my breasts have responded, they are def firmer.

Soooooo.....

I am going to stop my NBE herbs & do a liver cleanse...Also, I just ordered Ultra Breast today, so am switching to Bovine Ovary. I sent an e-mail to Lucy today about getting the Noogleberry. I am very impressed by the pics. I feel that I will be a rapid responder (hopefully) since I responded so quickly to herbal NBE.

Note: I am still feeling the pain/tingling sensations in my breasts even though I cut my NBE herbs way back (maybe taking 2 pills of each FG & Red Clover/day and 1 Saw Palmetto (which I am out of now). I am still taking the other supplements I listed before - MSM, Gelatin, etc. Wink

Hi honey, it does sound like you respond fast to NBE so hopefully the NB and BO will really work for you, i have only just read your page and its great that you are having success and im really happy for you so keep on growing hun lol Big Grin good luck.
Hugs Cheryl xxxx

Ok ordered ulra breast yesterday & paid for noogleberry today. Im very excited. The crazy thing is i had way cut back on herbals & havent had any at all yesterday or today & today Ive had some pretty good painsHuh I also started a total body cleanse yesterday. It is a 2 week program. It has fiber capsules, laxative (gentle) type capsules, then capsules for liver/gallbladder (I dont have a gallbladder tho lol). If anyone reads this can you let me know if its ok to start UB while still on 2 week cleanse. Im not good at waiting lol. Tongue

Hi b2cmom You're supposed to wait until after the cleanse to get rid of all the herb effects out of your body so that ub can work correctly.

I know but 2 weeks seems like a long time tho dont u think? I would think a week would be enough to get rid of herbs but the ckeanse I bought is 2 weeks long. I just didnt know if the cleanse itself would interfere with UB?Huh

Oh I see what you mean, the 2nd week of your cleanse. I still think it would be a bad idea because I feel like the product would be excreted as waste and not really have the ability to perform it's job in your body and the your pills will be wasted.

Maybe it will take 2 weeks for my UB to get here lol. If it comes next week sometime I may just stop the cleanse. We will see. I just remembered its almost time for the monthly so maybe I can finish the cleanse then start UB after my monthly.

I did the cleanse for about a week. Figure that is enough (too much poop lol). Only did the laxative part for about 3 days because of cramping, then when I looked at the ingredients in the laxative - guess what it has fenugreek and red clover in it grrrr. That's what I'm trying to clean out. Oh well. Continued with fiber & liver cleanse for 1 week.

The only BE herb I have been taking is Wild Yam 2 capsules a day. 6/27 started taking Kelp & Cayenne Pepper. Also still taking fish/flax/borage, hair, skin, nails vitamins, msm, collagen, l-lysine, GABA.

Waiting patiently for my Ultra Breast & Noogle Angry - or maybe not so patiently lol. Keep running out to the mailbox first thing in the morning hoping...

Yesterday and today I have really been feeling some random breast pains. Not constant but all of the sudden wham, they are pretty deep & hard. Could it be from just taking Wild Yam????

Have lost most of weight I gained on BE herbs yahoooooo

Oh - almost forgot. Did one of those bra size calculators again I'm supposed to be a 34AAAngry according to my measurements. I wear a 34B padded push up now. Can't wait to wear a bra with no padding - that will be a dream Blush

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon