Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Complete Herbal Enhancement "kit"

That's right... everything you'd ever want if you are interested in using herbs for breast enhancement. I ordered about $300 of herbs from Greenbush and have used half of it and selling the rest.

I would like to sell everything I have altogether and it would be perfect for somebody who wants everything they would need at once.
For sale:
-Enhancement Blend Capsules (2 x 300 = 600 capsules)
Unopened with safety seals and doesn't expire until next year.
-I also have another 300 capsule bottle I have used for a few days, so there is still 280 or so capsules in it.
-Half a bottle of fenugreek extract
-Half a bottle of Enhancement blend extract
-2/3 a bottle of Fennel extract
-Wild yam extract used twice
... estimated total worth over $100. My price: $75 OBO.
If you are going to buy the whole kit I will add Nature's Way capsules of Saw Palmetto and Red Clover for free.
If you would like to buy things individually please PM me.

I used the extracts for making booby batters for massage (NEVER taken internally) If interested, I will add the booby batters as well. It has all the extracts inside and EPO in a carrier oil. Has been steeped for almost a month.

(10-06-2010, 05:23 AM)imtrying Wrote:  That's right... everything you'd ever want if you are interested in using herbs for breast enhancement. I ordered about $300 of herbs from Greenbush and have used half of it and selling the rest.

I would like to sell everything I have altogether and it would be perfect for somebody who wants everything they would need at once.
For sale:
-Enhancement Blend Capsules (2 x 300 = 600 capsules)
Unopened with safety seals and doesn't expire until next year.
-I also have another 300 capsule bottle I have used for a few days, so there is still 280 or so capsules in it.
-Half a bottle of fenugreek extract
-Half a bottle of Enhancement blend extract
-2/3 a bottle of Fennel extract
-Wild yam extract used twice
... estimated total worth over $100. My price: $75 OBO.
If you are going to buy the whole kit I will add Nature's Way capsules of Saw Palmetto and Red Clover for free.
If you would like to buy things individually please PM me.

I used the extracts for making booby batters for massage (NEVER taken internally) If interested, I will add the booby batters as well. It has all the extracts inside and EPO in a carrier oil. Has been steeped for almost a month.

so i take it didn't work :[

Somebody convinced me I'm too young to use herbs, I will use them again in a couple of years. For now I am trying safer NBE methods like noogleberry. Heart

I'm reducing the price to $50 because I am moving soon so if it doesn't sell I will be throwing everything out.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon