Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

BB or NB - dont know which to buy - HELP

Question 

Can anyone with results from either system help me out. Please??? I want to buy one but dont know which one to get. Huh

Get both Tongue lol nah I'm sure just BB would put a hole in anyone's pocket! I never used BB I used UB for 6 months, and have used NB for a year now. I started NB a 32B and am now a 32D. So I would say if you are torn between BO or a pump, go with the pump. I have not seen one person over on the NB forum who has not seen at least some results. There are some who are unfortunate and have not seen actual growth yet, but it has improved their shape, etc. But I think the unlucky ones are rare, just as the lucky ones who grow a few cup sizes in a few months are rare. Most grow about the same rate I do with NB, a cup size or two in a year. Plus you can use the pump for a while while saving to buy the BO, then you can eventually take both at the same time like many do. Hope you go with what's best for you and see some awesome results!

I have seen your results. Congrats u look great. I was wondering how the busom beauty compared with the noogle???? I just didnt know if anyone had gotten results with busom beauty.

Oh duh! LOL sorry, I had a blonde moment there, I'm allowed to have those from time to time, I was a blonde for most of my life lol just in this past year or so went brunette. When you said BB I thought you mean Bountiful Breast, not many people mean Bosom Beauty when they say BB lol. Okay that makes more sense. I thought you were trying to do Bountiful Breast and Noogleberry at the same time but couldn't afford to get both! I only have experience with NB so I have no clue if Bosom Beauty is better. I heard the bulb pump sucks, but I have read that the electric pump of theirs is good, I've also read that their domes run smaller than NB domes. Just read around this forum and see what you can find. I know some posted stuff about NB, Bosom Beauty, and Brava as they had experience with all 3. Sorry for my misunderstanding and good luck!

I have been looking at the old forum & most that have used both say BB is more comfortable the NB, but NB pump is better. Sooo, I think I will start with BB and if I don't like the pump just order the NB pump since the systems are all interchangeable. Thanks everyone for you input. Cool

I used both. BB was very painful and my machine broke after about a month or two... I used it an hour a day on just one boob. The domes are very small too. I have a NB now. I have to say less is more. The simplicity of the design means very lil can go wrong - just a cracked dome as far as I can see but the domes seem sturdy. I'd pick NB over BB, it's cheaper too. BB was better than Brava though.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon