Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Personal Program Help

Sex: Female
Weight: 125
Height: 5ft 8in
Underbust: 28in
Bust: 30in
Ethnicity: Mostly caucasian (Irish is all that i know of), and a little native american (Cherokee)
Birth Control: Depo Shot - an injection of the Progesterone hormone
Currently: 34A
Goal: At least 34B but I would like to be 34C.

Program:
Morning
(1) One-A-Day Maximum
(1) Fenugreek - 620mg
(1) Saw Palmetto - 580mg
(1) Red Clover Blossoms - 375mg
(1) Pueraria Mirifca - 500mg
Mid-Day
(1) Fenugreek - 620mg
(1) Saw Palmetto - 580mg
(1) Pueraria Mirifica - 500mg
Night
(1) Fenugreek - 620mg
(1) Saw Palmetto - 580mg
(1) Pueraria Mirifica - 500mg
(1) GABA - 750mg
Also before I go to bed I put a heating pad on my chest for 15-20mins every night.

Research: I have looked online at many websites that offer breast supplements for sale, websites that give advice, I have looked into books and I have had some experience of my own. I ordered the Flat2Flab book which has offered most of my insight into breast enhancement and I suggest that everyone who is trying to increase there breast size should look into that book because it is very helpful. I also have ordered The Woman's Body Bible which mostly gives information on how to get a bigger butt but it does offer some information on breast enhancement but most of the information seems like it was ripped off from Flat2Fab.

Helpful information I have found:
- Use a heating pad every night for about 15-20mins on your chest to stimulate blood flood to that area.
- There are some yoga moves that can help you with your goal to larger breasts (such as the Ardha Matsyendrasana pose). I cannot remember the website I found that information on but I'm guessing that any stretching that stretches out your chest muscles helps with enhancement.
- Eatting large amounts of sugar and caffiene can cause testosterone in your body which cancels out estrogen.

My Journey So Far: I have always had small breasts and all of my fat has been stored in my butt. I like that I can store fat in that area and still have slim legs and a slim waist but I have not been able to grow any weight in my chest area. So I decided to look into breast supplements when I was about 16 years old.

At first I used a breast enhancement cream for about 3 months that my Chinese friend gave me. I would give you the name...but I can't read Chinese. I was 16 years old and that program did nothing for me and I felt no soreness in my breast.

Then I tried using the BreastActives program, when I was about 18, for about another 3 months also. I took the pills and used the cream along with 5 minute massages. The first week I felt a slight soreness in my breast for about 3 days and then it stopped. After that there was no progress what so ever.

After my trials and failures I looked into the Flat2Fab program which looked really promising... all thought, according to the book, my body type just is not really able to grow breasts (at the time I was 5' 8 and weighted 118pds...the book says that I needed to gain weight and be at least 125pds). I started working at a gym which made me eat healthier and gain natural weight, like healthy amounts of fat and muscle. For the flat2fab program you use fenugreek, saw palmetto, red clover, and progesterone cream. So, after I was at a good weight I started the flat2fab program...and I felt a little bit of tingles in my breast about 3 weeks afterward but I noticed no difference in the appearance of my breast. I slowly started to not keep up with taking my supplements or doing the breast massages.

About a month ago I started to research hormones and looked into what my hormones were like. I never went to a doctor (although I should do that) but I found out that my progesterone was at normal levels (that may because of my Depo Shot), my testosterone was high, and my estrogen levels were low. That's when I decided to look into breast programs high in estrogen and low in progesterone. I found the herb pueraria mirifca which is high in estrogen and decided to add it to the program I was already taking and just stop using the progesterone. I have been using this program for about 3 1/2 weeks and it is amazing! My breasts have been sore and tingling since the 3rd day and my breast look so much plumper then before. I'm am still the same size but my breast have a much rounder shape and I already feel more feminine Big Grin. The only thing I have not kept up with is the breast massage because I stopped using the progesterone cream in the flat2fab program. I'm thinking of using cocobutter lotion and still adding in wild yam and fenugreek for morning and night massages.

So...I was wanting to know if anyone could give me any helpful information so that may help me attain my goal faster? I do not want to use any breast pumps because I have heard that it makes your nipples bigger. I already know I need to start doing the breast massages and stop eatting so many fatty foods but can anyone give me any advice on anything? Like...what kind of lotion should I use for breast massage? Should I keep using fenugreek and wild yam? or should I get a pueraria mirifca based lotion? Does my program sound ok or should I change something in it?
Also...I was thinking of using hypnosis. I found a link on this site to a free breast enlargement hypnosis program. Here is the link:

http://www.blaketalks.com/breast-enhance...ement.html

I found supplements that are just Estradiol (the Estrogen that causes breast to form on a female). Should I add this supplement to the program I am using now because I have high levels of testosterone? Here is the link to the Estradiol medication I found (it seems to have a lot of bad side effects):

http://www.easterndrugs.com/Womens-Health/Estrace_185.html?utm_source=7Search&utm_medium=ppc&utm_term=estradiol&utm_campaign=Zuned

Any tips and Advice would be very appreciated! I'm just so excited I found a program that is starting to show some results, even if it has not caused the size to go up...the appearance of my breast are so much rounder and healthier looking!

Hey marytay!

I haven't heard of any one combining PM and herbs but you have the pattern of herbs right

If you are going to use fenugreek as a massage technique you add it in olive oil and leave it for a week. After a week it is ready for use. It made me break out a bit but I usually have chest acne in the summer time and so it prob wasn't best for me to be slathering oil on my chest anyways. Some use fennel along with fenugreek in the mix, so it's up to you on what mix you want to make.

Took breast actives once upon a time as well. Haha we all live and learn.

theres a way to make your butt bigger??!!, please shareTongue[/align]

Nessa, Maca makes your butt bigger or good old fashioned squats lol

(12-06-2010, 12:31 AM)Nessa Wrote:  theres a way to make your butt bigger??!!, please shareTongue[/align]

Yea, in the book I'm reading called The Woman's Body Bible, half of the book is on exercises that specifically target your glute (butt) muscle. Its been working for me so far. It says to put fish oil and vitamin E gel capsules on your butt every night and it helps fat form in that area. I know it sounds a little weird but it seems to be working along with the exercises. I wonder if the fish oil and vitamin E thing works for breasts as well though...I'm to afraid to change my program that is already working though. Btw, if your wondering where I got the book from I got it from www.getabiggerbutt.com. I already store a lot of fat in that area so its been working really well for me. ive gained an inch since I started.

Also, if you squeeze your butt while doing squats, like periwinkle12 mentioned, it mainly targets your glute (butt) muscles instead of your thighs so you get a big butt and don't get huge thighs with it!

(11-06-2010, 11:15 PM)periwinkle12 Wrote:  Hey marytay!

I haven't heard of any one combining PM and herbs but you have the pattern of herbs right

If you are going to use fenugreek as a massage technique you add it in olive oil and leave it for a week. After a week it is ready for use. It made me break out a bit but I usually have chest acne in the summer time and so it prob wasn't best for me to be slathering oil on my chest anyways. Some use fennel along with fenugreek in the mix, so it's up to you on what mix you want to make.

Took breast actives once upon a time as well. Haha we all live and learn.

Olive oil? Mk, thank you. I bet it will be a LOT easier to do massages with oil instead of lotion because the lotion soaks into my skin fast....not leaving me anything to really finish the massage with.

ill have to try that, THANKS, i´vee been using this cream called ``the body squad, luminous anti-strecth mark cream´´ by mark, because my sis gave it to me, i really didnt thought it would work cos i saw a youtuber saying that it didnt work for her, but i said what the heck, im stil gonna try it, i mean its free what can i loose, and tomorrow would be my 1 week mark, and i can already see the difference, though i dont know if its because the problem of fimness that i have is really mild or what, but i can see the difference between the skin of my butt, that the underwear doesnt thouch, cos when i put the cream on, and then i inmediately put my underwear on, the underwar soaks the cream up, though the skin on my thight its still a little bit bumpy, idk if you know what i mean??

I just thought I would give an update! I've gained 1 inch already! Ive only been doing this program a little over a month now. I hope to continue seeing results! So my new stats are:

Bust: 31in
Underbust: 28in

Yay! Big Grin

YAY! Congrats on ur inch and happy future booby growing

So, I finally started to do massage with a PM spray by Ainterol and using Cocobutter. I've definitely noticed a difference and I really appreciate all the information people have posted on breast massage! I didn't realize how much of a different massage really makes...although my breast are more sore then usual because of massage. I know that is a good thing though!

Because of the massage I've gained another inch! I thought I was a Size A when I started off but I used a bra calculator link I found on this site to find out I was a size 32AA. My measurements now are:

Bust: 32 inch
Under: 28 inch

So I've gained 2 inches since I started my program! I'm officially a 32A. Big Grin

I love that my results are coming so fast but I wouldn't mind them being even faster then that. Any tips would be great!!! Please and thank you. Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon