Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

wanting buy brava domes or system seconhand

hi ladies just wondering if anyone could help me out.iam wanting to buy a secondhand brava system or domes .i cant afford a new system but iam desperate to acheive something that resembles a normal bust.i have tubular breasts which are very depressing to look at.iam 30 and have breastfed i child sort of...lots of trouble though due to breasts.pleaselet me know if you know anyone or would like to sell one secondhand for my breast growth mission.
cheers

There are cheaper alternatives to Brava that are just as good. Noogleberry is one of them, and it's popular here. There's also Bosom Beauty, but I've never actually checked them out.

hi there nyx thanks for your reply,i do have the noogleberry system and iam using it everyday,but because of my strangely shaped breasts i find it hard to wear and i heard that the brava domes are wider and deeper and a little softer to wear so i really would love to give it a try also.i have the time at the moment so it would be a rare oppurtunity for me to use the system.
iam keeping my fingers crossed for a seconhand one or even to hire one? do they offer a hire service?

Obviously, I have no idea how hard it is to use NB for you as we're all different shapes and sizes but my experience of Brava is that it is expensive and well-advertised but achieves very little. I used it on one breast to try to even the sizes up, that's my issue with my breasts Wink odd sizes. It made the breast a more breast like shape I suppose, but didn't actually grow it at all and my NB is doing pretty much the same job in less time and for cheaper.

How long have you been using NB? Have you seen any results? If you have more time now, perhaps you could use it more? Also, do you use any supplements?

hi there thanks for your reply ,i thought i would give it a try as a friend of my sister is having great results with it .i have been using the nb for about 2 months now and it works ok,but i find it doesnt suit my breast shape.say your not interested in selling your brava are you? hee hee ....

(11-06-2010, 03:05 PM)emma12 Wrote:  hi there thanks for your reply ,i thought i would give it a try as a friend of my sister is having great results with it .i have been using the nb for about 2 months now and it works ok,but i find it doesnt suit my breast shape.say your not interested in selling your brava are you? hee hee ....

I threw it out... It cost me (as a student then) £600 and I threw it out Sad The tackiness had gone though... and I only used one dome at a time. I went through both domes just on one boob... no real difference. I guess it just depends what works for you. Glad she's having success Smile
Sad 

wow! thats alot of money to have that happen !!!

(11-06-2010, 07:22 AM)emma12 Wrote:  ...i have tubular breasts which are very depressing to look ...

Hi Emma,

With tuberous breasts, I would be careful before using BRAVA, or any of the suction devices.

From Dr. Khouri's FAQ's (inventor of BRAVA):

My right breast is minimally tubular shaped and left side is tear dropped and I would like to be one cup size larger. I am a normal B and would like to be a fuller C. Can Brava correct my tubular shape and give me augmentation?

Brava alone could give you slightly larger breasts but will not give you much of lift and might accentuate the tubular deformity. It is the combination of Brava and fat grafts harvested by liposuction that would help you best correct the tubular deformity and give you some lift.

I don't know if fat grafting (after BRAVA use) is an option for you, but either way, just be cautious. I would imagine his advice that BRAVA could actually accentuate the tubular deformity would apply to any type of suction device.

Best of luck to you,
Alexandra

oh that is scary,i better stop using my noogleberry in that case!!!!! there were girls online that said suction had been great for tuberous breasts...makes you wonder how authentic any of these devices really are....but would still give it a go either way....

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon