Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

cramps anyone????

Ok i started my raw BO last night...i took 500mg of boo and 400 mg of wy...then took the same amount this morning....and then this afternoon i started getting cramps like i was going to start my period...it is not even close to my time to start. Has anyone else had this happen? And does it stop after taking it for awhile?????

= didn't have that happen, but I did start getting cramping when I ovulate. Their not bad cramps but enough to get my attention. The weird part is that it completely stopped my period cramps, which I was really happy about. So, I would keep taking them and see if it persist for a few days or was just a one day odd body adjustment to the hormone shift. Mel

mel...I took them this afternoon and no cramping so.......will keep lem? watching this tho'.....hopefully it was just a one day thing.....

a
Also, while I have you here, so to speak....i read that one should not take any soy protein when taking BO....I drink a slim fast powder mixed with soy milk every morning....would this be a prob? if so, would drinking the soy shake in the morning(around 630ish) then taking the BO late afternoon make the issue NOT an issue?????? I do plan on ramping up a bit by starting to take in morning and night but I will wait to do that til after I have been taking it for about a week...or would it be ok to take 500mg in the morn then go ahead now and add an additional 250mg in the evening? i actually just began taking the BO on friday.....

Thanks
laise

The reason you aren't supposed to drink soy milk is soy has phytoestrogens. Phytoestrogens and BO compete with each other, thus it is not good to take them together. It doesn't matter how far apart you use the two, it will still be in your system all day, and probably for days after.

Yeah, I have agree with Hazel, soy would be counter productive imo even in small amounts or spread out. As for your question about 500 mg in the morning and 250 in the evenings. I can only go by the Bb doses and they start you off with the one in the morning and one in the evening full dose. I'm not sure what your goal dose is for a full dose but I would think staying within a reasonable amount would be okay. Mel

It depends on the total mg of BO you are taking..With UB you take 540mg of BO 3 times a day so that is a total of 1620 mg BO..With DNE we used to take between 1500-2000mg of BO..The vitamin power brand recommended 1800mg -2200mg of BO..So I think you should adjust your dosage to those numbers.Starting at the lowest if possible and increasing slowly.Good luck!!

Such a bummer that SOY happens to be in so much of the food market, it's a sneaky little substance. My only indulgence these days would be soy sauce with my sushi, it wouldn't be the same without it. Tongue

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon