Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

cost of noogleberry?

After much thought, I’m considering purchasing the noogleberry. Can someone please simplify the amount of the double kit for £36.99 in US Dollars please! I would appreciate it.

Heart Sweetkat

Heya sweetkat - when on the noogleberry site - if you look to the left you will see a large American Flag. Click that to see prices in US Dollars.

Hope that helps Smile

My cost for the kit came to just under 60 in US dollars. It will vary depending on the Dollar to Pound rate for the day. When I did it, it was 1.58 to ! GBP. Paypal will automatically figure it for you when you pay.

Mel

Ok great! That helped alot. Wow, I'm shocked at the price! I was assuming more then $100 atleast, thats even better and deff gonna check it out. Are there only specific kind that is easier to use? I saw different kinds of domes. Are the silicone easier or better?

Thanks
Heart Sweetkat

I think when they talk about silicon or plastic they are talking about the tubing. The domes are only hard plastic and I would reccommend getting the foam rings with whichever size you get since mine have come in handy since starting. And yes, I agree, noogleberry is sooooo inexpensive it's just mind boggling especially when you look at the noogleberry before and after pictures and see the potential for results for so little money. I so wish I had known about them years ago.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon