Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

started UB today

So i took my very first pill of UB and i'm very excited.It does smell much stronger than the DNE brand that i used to take 2 years ago.I also have L-tyrosine that i will take eventhough my temperature is fine but i have one bottle so i'll make use if it..I hope i get 2 cup sizes increase in 6 monthsShy I haven't been noogling i'm feeling so lazy but i will have to start again!Happy grwoing everyone

Whoo! Can't wait till I'm done with my detoxes so I'm able to start. Good luck growing :-)

Maybe this can be a lil informal thread for ub beginners.

Good luck with your new program and keep us posted on how you do with it. One thing I noticed about noogling while on BO is that it seemed to really bump up the growth sensations when they hit. I always take that as a good sign.

Thanks Girls Heart

I'm on BB, however as soon as my pills run out I will be ordering UB to save me some money, and as we all are aware it's hard to take pride in the BB company these days.
Good luck with your results, everyone! Shy

Good luck to you too Blush Hopefully we all get good results

So, how long did it take you to receive your UB pills, and is the customer service better than BB? I just ordered detox pills, so I have to wait to do that before I can start taking UB. I haven't ordered it yet, but I am pretty sure I intend to very soon. I just want to know more about the customer service there and stuff. I will probably order the three month supply.

I don't thnk 5 days passed of hitting the submit button before I got mine. The package got here really fast.

Didn't email them or call so not sure about their customer service skills.
Shocked 

Okay, thanks for the reply.Big Grin Did you have any issues with the processing on your card? I mean did it take a really long time to go through and not be pending anymore?

I never called them cause for me that would be too much of a long distance charge lol I have emailed them and everytime got a fast reply. I got my order in 2 weeks which is fast shipping here considering it takes everything at least 2 weeks to get here, sometimes up to 8 weeks. And my card was processed instantly. I have a visa debit card.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon