Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hello Bombshells! 32AA Newbie Here!

do any of you know how big the packaging for the noogleberry is? i'm getting it mailed to my friend's house

(16-06-2010, 01:40 AM)mineira Wrote:  First of all, I just want to say that I'm SO glad I've finally found a forum with real people, and if you're reading this, thank you!

So, here's my story. I'm 17 years old, i weigh about 110 and I'm 5'3. I have never been able to fill up any sort of cup and it's getting a little bit ridiculous. I've been stuffing B cups since grade 7 and I figured that it was okay because i assumed that by high school I'd be a B cup (instead of breast growth my booty grew in and my body is now totally disproportionate )
Anyways, my problem is that I don't have boobs and I've been faking it forever..as a result of this I can never get intimate with anybody because I'm false advertising. I've never had a remotely normal relationship with a guy and after a few years of growing frustrated with myself for never giving a guy a chance, I realize it's my fault. I'm too uncomfortable with my body to let anybody in because I have NO BOOBS and am very self conscious in general. I've tried all kinds of birth control pills because my friends who ALREADY HAVE boobs have gone on them and their breast sizes jumped 1-2 cup sizes..I, of course saw no results and just ended up with unsightly cellulite and spider veins from the last one i was on (yasmin)

Now here I am, asking you ladies for your help! How can I get my breast size to increase? Have any breast enhancement pills worked for you? How else can I see significant results in breast size?

Thank you very much for taking your time to read this and I'm looking forward to hearing from you ladies!

Hi Mineira,

Your story sounds exactly how I felt when I was 17. However, I didn't pad my clothes I just dressed in XL hoodies (being a size 6, US size 1, this looked ridiculous) and big baggy jeans. I was a 32AA until I was about 17/18, then I was a 32A until I was about 19/20 and then I became a 32B (just about). My insecurities have now moved from my boobs being too small, although like you say with my booty I do look a bit disproportionate, to my boobs being different sizes (one fits snugly into a 32B, the other is between a 34A and 34B) so that is what I am now trying to fix. I haven't had any shocking results yet, but I am encouraged by what I have seen so far by taking Wonderup and using Noogleberry (suction). I think suction would be a good way forward for you, obviously feel free to disagree. My reasoning is that if you pad at the moment, suction will eventually mean you don't need to. If you use suction in the morning, it can last for hours Smile There are three main methods: Brava, Bosom Beauty, and Noogleberry. Having tried all three, I like Noogleberry best but there are plenty of stories about all of them Smile

Good luck with your booby journey. Feel free to have a look at my program page and picture pages if you like.

R XXX

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon