Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Pill Diet!

Wink 

Mkay Ladies!,
So Since Monday (And Today Is Wed), Ive Been On A Pill Diet, As I Like To Call It, Of:

- 3 UB A Day (The Recommended Dose)
- 2 MSM Pills (1g ea.)
- 2 B-Complex Pills (w/ 100mg Of Choline In Each Pill)
- 2 Biotin Pills (500mg ea.)
- 2 Multivitamins (They Have Some Kelp In Them, As Iodine, Abt 150% Of The Daily Value, I Guess Thats Good Right??)

Idk If I Am Suffering From A Placebo Effect Or What, But My Right Boob Is Itching Like Crazy!!Tongue Hope That Its Not Just In My Head, But My Boobs Dont Just Itch Outta Nowhere!Big Grin Also, My Temp Is Normally Around 98.1 Degrees So I Think Taking L-Trysine, Or However You Spell It, Wouldnt Really Be Nessessary.... I Know I Need Some Protein, Buying Some This Weekend When I Get A Moment, Trying To Save To Buy Some Whey Protein On This Website SupplementWarehouse. Its 50 Bucks And Its 10Lbs! Good Price If You Ask Me! And They Add In A Shaker Too!!Big Grin Just Wanted To Know If You Ladies Suggest Anything Else To Add To My Pill Diet That Would Help Growth Or Something. I Know Not Everything Is For Everyone But Just Wanted To Try Some Pills That Have Been Beneficial To You Ladies To See What Pills Work For Me! I Plan On Taking The Pills For Six Months Or Until I'm A Full C, I'm A Small B Right Now... Hmmm... I Guess Thats It! Thanks Ladies! Tongue

Hey Allsmiles, I think your routine sounds great! I wonder if 2 multivitamins a day is really necessary though.

For any ladies having temp problems (and yours does seem slight) our temp will naturally raise when we're more active or after we eat. Eating hot and naturally spicy foods, like cayenne and ginger can help, tea, wasabi too I bet. And I love all of these foods, and I was eating them and supplementing with l-tyrosine and kelp for 3 weeks, but my temp was closer to 97.0 and 97.8 during the day.

I did more research, and added Maca to my routine- it comes from a nutrient-rich root, it's supposed to balance out your hormones (all the excess estrogen and testosterone that our diet can present us with) as well as increase libido and body temperature- it WORKS. I've been taking one dose 3 times a day and my temp has been 98.5 and 98.8, and this is after four days. I'm hoping it will aid in my growth process, which hasn't really happened yet. This is a bodybuilder page but breast growth is still using the chemistry of our body to our advantage.

http://www.muscle-health-fitness.com/ben...-root.html

noella i thought that BO and herbs couldn´t be friends ( lmao), wouldn´t the maca on your program interfier with BB, or just one herb won´t do much of a damage??

Thanks Noella!
Didnt Know I Had A Slight Temp Problem.... And It Was 98 After I Just Ate!!! Dodgy So I Will Invest In Some L-T.... The 2 Multivitamins Are Considered One Dose On The Bottle, Taste Nasty Though... Nessa Did Bring Up A Good Point, Is The Maca Okay With BO??? Thanks For The Link! Good Info On Here! Big Grin

Hey Nessa, I did some research in the archives when I was considering it, girls have used it with BO, I think there was a mix of positive or negative effects, but if my temp is low I won't get anywhere so I figured I should try it.

Maybe other girls can chime in, but my theory is that this herb is not estrogenic- instead it has properties that balance your hormones in general, which perhaps could cancel out BO, but I think I'm messed up from a diet full of soy for a long period, and maybe it could help this.

I think it sounds fine, if maca isn't a phytoestrogenic herb it should be fine. I think the herbs that would mess with BO would be like PM, FG, etc. Good luck with everything! I have some maca in my cabinet and thinking about starting it after I get done cleansing, just to see if it helps with anything. But I'm not going to be taking really anything else NBE oriented, just gonna be pumping. So we'll see what happens. I also want to see if it helps my sex drive. After I took individual herbs almost a year ago, it screwed with my sex drive basically leaving me with none at all, now it's getting better I have sex with my husband about once a week as opposed to not wanting it at all, so hoping maca will get me where I use to be completely, I use to have sex everyday to every 3 days. But my husband has been very understanding in the whole situation. I'm almost completely done with cleansing, just got to do my 7 day fast and I'll be completely cleansed.

I've been taking raw maca with my bo program for the past few months. In that time I've had an inch and a half growth...so I see no negative effect at all. Matter of fact it's been wonderful for me. I'm perimenopausal and its really helped my night sweats. I have gained an inch of booty too...idk if its the maca or not...possibly.

haha. i was thinking about maca a little while back and i found a lot of stories about a lot of people suddenly seeing their rear grow and then i even found it has quite the reputation for this. in fact, some booty growth products were maca based. guess what product this pear shaped girl, yours truly crossed off her list. i got straight up scared! i already have an 11 inch difference between my waist and hips/butt. pants shopping is not usually fun. but working in a thrift store means my rump is more finely festooned now! skippee!

char, my hips are an 11 inch difference from my waist and my butt is a 13 inch difference, so embrace it girl! Trust me most guys and girls love women with curves like that more than sticks.

i have a 12 inch difference betwenn my waist and hips, and 13 inches difference between my waist and butt, and it wouldnt bother me, if my ass got a little bit bigger, lmao.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon