Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Should i Get Noogleberry ?

Hi guys please help me
i'm a AA 34 on breast success pills and cream about 2 n half weeks ago, of course i know its not gonna be growing this fast. However i;m having kind of impatient. So i was wondering can i use noogleberry while taking the pills. oh has anyone tried breast success?
Ps:if anyone is selling their Noogleberry please msg me, i'm too poor right now to buy a new one.

THANKS GUYS

Yes you can use a pump like noogleberry while taking any supplement, it will help your results. I never took breast success, but I took Zoft breast gum which is made by the breast success company, and has the same ingredients, I took it for 6 months and grew 2 inches. If you don't have much money, you can buy breast success very cheap on ebay. As far as noogleberry, you can sign up on the forum, as a forum member you get a discount. And there are different levels of the discount, the more you post on the forum, the higher the discount. hth and gl!

(16-06-2010, 10:23 PM)Anastasia916 Wrote:  Yes you can use a pump like noogleberry while taking any supplement, it will help your results. I never took breast success, but I took Zoft breast gum which is made by the breast success company, and has the same ingredients, I took it for 6 months and grew 2 inches. If you don't have much money, you can buy breast success very cheap on ebay. As far as noogleberry, you can sign up on the forum, as a forum member you get a discount. And there are different levels of the discount, the more you post on the forum, the higher the discount. hth and gl!

Omgosh thank you so much, i signed up already i'll start to post.
Your the best Big Grin

go get the noogleberry... that's all i can say..Smile

I agree, get that noogleberry lolBig Grin its awesome. I dont think you will be dissapointed hun.
Hugs Cheryl xxxx

I used BS, I got growth but it wasn't permanent. I am now taking WU (and took it 2 years ago, kept my original growth) and I have a nicer shape but no real change on the tape measure as of yet.

I also use Noogleberry, only for the past two months so far but I definitely recommend it. Next pay day I'm going to order the large domes because I'm working on repositioning my larger boob. I have definitely seen a difference (you can see my pic pages, and the pic pages of all the other girls who have used it) and I will be posting a new photo either today or tomorrow. It's so easy to use and I've used all three main suction methods: Brava, Bosom Beauty, and Noogleberry. I definitely like NB the best Big Grin

@ Roseability did you say you have been taking WU for two years now?? Also, where is your picture page? (link please!) Thank you!

**I'm currently on WU and I'm using the noogleberry (although inconsistently) and would love some motivation! Shy

Hey,

No... I was on Wonderup for about 2 or 3 months in 2008 but when I started up again in March of this year, my starting measurements were the same as my last measurements on WU. I assume this shows I achieved permanent growth which is why I have gone back to using it Smile

My pictures are here:

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=5482

My program page is also in the respective section of the forum Smile

I hope you can see a difference if you wanted motivation Wink I'm happy enough with my latest pic, roll on next month's Big Grin

I was just wondering...if anyone knows, if i start using my noogleberry and I get to the size I want(full B-small C) and stop using will my breasts deflate over time and become saggy from all the suctioning??? i mean they say its good to always where a bra to prevent sagging, with the noogleberry your pretty much pulling on them, right? I bought one but now im a little paranoid?? haven't recieved it yet, though. I did buy 6mos UB.... I don't want to pump everyday for 5yrs+Sad I've heard once you start using a breast pump, your in it for life(that sounds scary)

Don´t worry, the NB causes new tissue to form, it isn´t a temporary inflation of the breasts or something like that! Once you have new tissue, it will stay there unless you loose weight of course.
After noogling you will sometimes have swelling, this will go down in a few hours (it depends on the person) but will not deflate the boobs.

I think the thing that happens when you start noogling is that you get boobie greed - you want bigger boobs when you see them grow - and you become a perfectionist, trying to give them the perfect shape as well. But that´s not a bad thing!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon