Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

When is the best time to start BO?

So, I am very excited, I got my UB order in today. My temps are fine, I am halfway through a detox week, and I have all of the 'extras' in order (protein powder for shakes, etc.)

My question is, when is the best time to start taking the pills? I have read that some people have waited until the first day of their cycle, or just after their period stops, and others just take it as soon as they open the box Tongue

Ideas?

I don't know if it really matters, I took mine as soon as I got it, but you can do whichever makes you feel most comfortable. Good luck!

When I decided to try it out again I waited till the day after my period ended, so the first day of my new cycle. Mostly because Mel (itsjustforfun) reported that she didn't grow until her 2nd cycle ended, her growth was in spurts the week before her period.

But I imagine getting it into your system is always good to get the ball rolling, but perhaps waiting is ideal. Hard to guess sometimes, everyone is different.

Hi There!,
I Know How Exciting It Is When The BO Is Finally Here! Smile
Take It Now! Im New, But Im Telling You, I Can Already Feel It Working Its Magic And Its Only Been A Few Days, 3 To Be Exact. Everybodys Body Is Different But As Far As Im Concerned, This Stuff Works Nomatter What! Good Luck! And Keep Us Posted! I Love Success Stories!! Big Grin

I know some people have reported having tingles and such within weeks of taking it, without focuing on their cycles when they started it, but I myself noticed that it worked around my cycle.

When I first started taking it, I couldn't wait to start, so I started it mid cycle and didn't feel anything until my next one came around. I still am not sure if I could consider those first two weeks on it wasted pills or not. On one hand I might have been able to get the same results if I had just started it at the beginning of my cycle, but there is always the chance that I just needed a certain amount built up in my system and a full cycle might not have done it. There's no way to say for sure, so I would just say, if you're itching to get started, then do so,(I know how exciting it is and you just want it now, now, now.) BUT keep in mind, it could take a couple of weeks, or it could take many weeks to begin to work, so regardless of when you start, don't let it get to you in the beginning if it's not instant. It works different for everyone, including not at all for some, which I hate, ( I always feel like I should put that in somewhere so that everyone knows all of the facts.)

We don't have it down to an exact science, though I sure have tried my best to contribute to changing that as best as I can, by taking notes and notes and researching. I guess part of me just wants everyone to be able to have it work miracles for them and since that's not always possible, I figure as long as all of us using it keep everyone else well informed we can weed out the do's and don'ts of it, for those just finding out about it.

Mel

Thanks so much for your answers, even if the general consensus is 'we don't know' Big Grin I started taking them yesterday, and yes I'm very excited but I also realize that patience is the name of the game. I started looking into NBE because one of my friends had great results taking BO - she went from a 34 A to a 34 C, which on her small frame look enormous!! So of course I had to know her secret, because I have been pretty much flat for most of my life. I wish I could get her to post pictures, It would be a great boost for all of us Smile I know for myself, even a teeny tiny gain would satisfy me, I am not looking for movie-star proportions, just to even myself out. I will continue to post here and keep all of you lovely gals updated Big Grin

LOL, I think we all said in the beginning that we would be happy with any gains, but the booby greed will get you, just wait and see. haha

It possibly may be one of the 100% for sure side effects. LOL

curlygirl, what brand of BO did your friend take?

She took UB, the same one that I bought. Apparently she had never heard of this (or other NBE) forums when she took it, it was just one of the cheapest brands she had come across when she was looking for breast enhancement supplements.

I'm hopeful Smile and yes, i think the booby greed might hit me if i see results Tongue i've decided only to measure once a month, so the real indicator will be the fit of my bras and my boyfriend's (objective) opinion - i'm not going to ask though, i'll just see if he says anything after a few months Big Grin

@noella: i though the firts day of your cycle, was the first day of your period, im confused AGAIN(nothing new there, im getting confused a lot lately on this forum).

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon