Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PM with other herbs?

Hey I just need a little advice.

I am currently taking Pueraria Mirifica with Fenugreek, Saw Palmetto, and Red clover. I have noticed a difference in my breasts appearence like they seem more fuller and rounder. Also I am starting to fill my bra up more then before and I've only taken those herbs for about a month together. I was just wondering if my blend of herbs are not a good mixture together because I've heard other people talk about how certain herbs and estrogen fight against each other for estrogen receptors. Would I get faster results if I just used the Pueraria Mirifica or is the blend that I'm using ok?

Thanks for any help Smile

Hey girl,

I answered your question on your other thread, but I'll cut and paste it here too:

I've read that taking fenugreek and other herbs reduces the effect of PM ...because the weaker phytoestrogens in fenugreek will displace some of the stronger ones from the PM on your estrogen receptors... and so some people say you should not combine PM with other phytoestrogenic herbs. HOWEVER the levels of hormones need to be just right for your particular body, so if the fenugreek (and whatever else) IS reducing the action of the PM, maybe that's just what your body need, since you're seeing signs of progress.

My advice is to stick to whatever is giving you growth, and don't increase or decrease unless you observe that it has stopped working for at least a whole cycle. That means if you're doing fine without the breast spray - don't add it. More isn't necessarily better - too much will cause you to down regulate your own estrogen production, diminishing progress. Too much estrogen can also cause other negative side effects and serious health problems.

HTH! Smile

i also read that PM alone is a strong herb mimicking estrogen.
so yes it can confuse your body as to taking other herbs with it

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon