Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Permanent results on PM?

Chrissie, would just like to know if you have suffered any loss of sex drive since you have been on PM and if so, to what extent.

(30-06-2010, 05:58 PM)carlaa1124 Wrote:  HI mt

Have you ever used a higher quality product than anterol?

If you are getting results with anterol I venture to guess you will get even better results with a high quality PM without the noise, that is if anterol is not spiking their product with any drugs.....coming from THailand that is.

I have wondered the same thing. What if I would get better results with a different PM product which is said to be farmed from non-wild plants? Honestly, I'm afraid to change and find out because the product has been working for me. The ainterol product is cheap but it is working for me. Recently though, after 3 months my growth has seemed to stall. I still have my 2inches of growth which has increased my bust by one cup size but now I haven't noticed any growth Sad. My breasts are more tender then ever though! While they were growing they did not feel as heavy and tender as they are now while they haven't seemed to growth within the last 3-4 weeks.

Does anyone know if it is normal to have a stall like this? Or should I give it a break and start up later?

Thanks for any information.

At the end of June, I went down with an horrendous viral infection. which wiped me out, for 7 weeks. I have a tourism based business and it was the start of high season; I am only now picking up the pieces; hence my silence.
I have taken PM with wild yam; either as cream or capsule, for most of the 17 months I have been on PM. When I did not, I felt things slowed.
During the height of my illness, I lost 12 lbs, in 10 days, a large part off my boobs However, they always remained very, very tender. As I regained weight, I began to see a spurt of growth; in particular, on the top of my boobs. The left remains very tender, with a pronounced knot, while the right is much quieter. All in all, they are well ahead of where they were in late June; I just hope one has not stalled, while the other presses ahead.
As Kerensa knows, from another thread, I beleive I have lost sexual functiion, or, more accurately, the desire. As a TS, I actualy embrace this, as it is part of feeling a much more contented and better person. The idea of going back, to being a tosterone driven being, appals and repulses me.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon