Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Breast firmness

Hi everyone, i have a question about breast firmness, my breasts have always been quite firm, as in i couldent push my nipple in very far as it was just so firm and although i had bounce and jiggle it wasent major. Now since my op 6 weeks ago i have increased in size a little but my boobs have gradually become softer and softer and i can almost loose my hand in my boobs when i push them lol, im abit worried about this, my jiggle and bounce is severe lol they havent changed in shape atall but im worried this is a sign of loosing breast tissue or something, if anyone has ideas that would be appreciated, good luck everyone.
Hugs Cheryl xxxx

The things that have helped my firmness is chest exercises, I use the easy curves for that, and lately I been using the pink massager thingy from ebay, they sent me one that works lol and it has been firming me up drastically! Maybe that's something to look into? But I think all boobs when they are big are suppose to be somewhat saggy, soft, etc. the only big boobs that aren't are implants. I hope you find a solution though! Alot of ladies over on the noogleberry forum say creams and serums with Kigelia Africana in them lift and firm the breasts. Maybe that's another option?

Anastasia always has great input, I think she has some good ideas.

My fresh perspective, have you considered how male skin is thicker than a born woman's, and perhaps the estrogen is making it naturally thinner, more soft, etc. May I ask about your hair, is it thinner now as well? I think in general your skin could be subtly transforming.

That's the only idea I got lol Tongue I hope it doesn't remain a problem, and I definitely don't think it's loss of breast tissue. Goodluck <3

Thanks Anastasia and Noella for your replys, aslong as im not loosing size then im ok lol its just weird having such soft boobs as they have always been really firm, i know the sag is down to there size and weight and i know thats normal, i do chest firming exercises to make sure they dont end up round my knees lol. I just have lost all control over my boobs, they even fall out my bras and bounce all over the place, they never did that before but i think its just normal and a sign that they are finished growing and starting to settle down. And that is very true Noella, my skin in general has become alot softer, and my hair is finer and lighter now, i dont have much body hair left though due to electrolysis, thank god lol. So thanks both.
Hugs Cheryl xxxx

my mom, who i now know isn´t a 40DD,but a 36DD, sometimes E, and even an F, depending on the Bra, used a post-operation cream, its like a cream that doctors recomend to breast implants pacients, to give the boobs a more natural look,it seems like it works to help firmness in natural breasts as well, she also uses orthopedic bra´s, since her breasts are too big for her back, that had also helped in her firmness, and in keeping the girls in controTonguel

Anastasis:there it is, the secret to keep big breats firm, lol.Wink

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon