Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Starting UB very soon and just wanted to collect some info!

It shouldn't I do apple cider vinegar with mother sometimes too, mainly to keep my acid reflux in check.

Good Luck JustMe! Smile Oh, nd on another side note, MSM is also good for your hair too! So you will be going back to school with breast, weight loss, AND long hair!

I ordered my UB last week and I got an email from medplex that it should've been shipped out this last monday, so I hope that'll come in soon.

And when I got home today I had a box of goodies waiting for me...my vitamins/protein/and all that stuff from swanson vitamains.

So I'm just waiting for my UB to come in the mail now and get this boobie growing started! haha.

I hope this works, I KNOW it will!

and THANKS everyone for your help! Wink

I'll keep you guys posted!! Big Grin

Hey everyone!
I just got my UB in the mail yesterday and took 1 before dinner. But after reading around on the this forum and the BB forum (although I'm taking UB) some women have said that they take their's an hour before eating and some take their's an hour after eating. Then, in the morning some say it's better to take it before breakfast because you have an empty stomach.

Iono, I'm just reading a lot of different things everywhere and now I'm confused.

When do you guys take your BO? and also when do you take your supplements for them (can you take it at the same time as the BO)? - including the protein shake? - I was planning on taking my protein shake within 30mins. of my workouts.

Thankss!

I been seeing this around. Would someone tell me what MSM mean..

(12-09-2010, 06:05 AM)Giep Wrote:  I been seeing this around. Would someone tell me what MSM mean..
MSM is methylsulfonylmethane, but that's not really important, haha (unless you can't have sulfur). It's usually in the same section of stores as joint health supplements like glucosamine chondroitin. For NBE purposes, it is used to encourage the growth of the type of collagen found in breasts.

(22-06-2010, 06:50 AM)Anastasia916 Wrote:  1. as periwinkle said, that's the best place to order from as of right now

2. you should be getting the amount of protein periwinkle said including what you are already getting in your diet, what I did is I charted out my diet while waiting on UB to arrive, found out how much protein I was already getting in my normal diet, then adjusted it from there, you can get your protein from your diet, but if you find you don't get enough in the day have the amount you still need in shake form in the evenings. Also remember when charting your diet to pay attention to serving sizes, for example, I often eat soup at lunch, but only soup, not a sandwich, and I eat the entire can which if you look is 2 servings, so when I looked at the protein it was per serving, so for that meal I had to double it.

3. yep you need a good temp, when mine wasn't doing so well I took kelp, never tried the other supplement, and kelp fixed mine

4. I would recommend a complete body detox to ANYONE even those not doing a NBE program to do at least every 6 months. I think you should do one before starting any NBE program simply because there could be toxins and excess hormones in your system just due to the way we live nowadays. Any soy products can give you excess hormones that need cleaned out, the cleaners you use to clean your home can give you hormones, down to the meat we eat has hormones in it. So yes, I would recommend doing a complete body cleanse before starting.

5. the only minimum age needed is a girl who has had her period for at least 2 years, so if you are that late of a bloomer that you haven't had yours that long yet, just wait a bit

6. I believe it is perfectly fine to diet and workout while doing a BO program, as long as you aren't going to try to be a bodybuilder! lol

Good luck! And give UB a good 6 month run to see if it works for you!

thanks for the informational post. i am also interested in taking UB soon
and i have been on herbs so i have no idea how to cleanse/detox my body of all the herbs /estrogen

the medplex site is indeed cheap but i dont have credit card Sad i only have debit card. so thats a problem for me

and why need to have a certain temperature? (and what is it?)
so i know i need to get l tyrosine or kelp!

i still have f cup cookies with pueraria mirifica in it. i just bought it lol
and i decided not to take it because i been getting fat with all my herbs.

is UB gona make me fat?

(26-06-2010, 06:37 PM)AllSmiles12 Wrote:  Good Luck JustMe! Smile Oh, nd on another side note, MSM is also good for your hair too! So you will be going back to school with breast, weight loss, AND long hair!

hi may i ask where the weight loss is from?
are you talking about UB or BB

cuz i was on herbs and i gained weight Sad

Justme, I use to take my UB pill at the same time taking my other supplements and I would take them right after or right before sometimes even during eating or drinking a protein shake. I think it's fine. But do what you feel comfortable with.

Brielle, yea, I gained weight with herbal NBE also, gained weight, got cellulite, acne got worse, COMPLETELY lost my sex drive, got moodiness, hair started falling out more, etc. etc. etc. Herbs just weren't for me at all, but they do work wonders for others. I never once gained weight with BO. I was working out while taking it also. Just moderate exercise. Just be sure to get a high protein diet and you'll be fine. And if you have left over stuff that isn't opened like the f cup cookies you mentioned, you can always ebay them! I did that with left over stuff I've had before and bras that were too small. I started going through bras quickly, barely wearing them at all, so I'd ebay them.

(27-09-2010, 12:45 PM)Anastasia916 Wrote:  Justme, I use to take my UB pill at the same time taking my other supplements and I would take them right after or right before sometimes even during eating or drinking a protein shake. I think it's fine. But do what you feel comfortable with.

Brielle, yea, I gained weight with herbal NBE also, gained weight, got cellulite, acne got worse, COMPLETELY lost my sex drive, got moodiness, hair started falling out more, etc. etc. etc. Herbs just weren't for me at all, but they do work wonders for others. I never once gained weight with BO. I was working out while taking it also. Just moderate exercise. Just be sure to get a high protein diet and you'll be fine. And if you have left over stuff that isn't opened like the f cup cookies you mentioned, you can always ebay them! I did that with left over stuff I've had before and bras that were too small. I started going through bras quickly, barely wearing them at all, so I'd ebay them.

ill try ebay lol
but they charge for everything you advertise right

and PM can make me fat as well right? lol thanks for the idea

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon