Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Are any of you guys keeping blogs about your NBE experience?

Hey guys!

I've been keeping a blog for my NBE journey, mainly because I want to have a clear timeline handy and also because sometimes I just need to vent! I didn't want to write things down in a notebook, because I don't want it to be found by anyone in my house. Tongue Are any of you guys also keeping blogs? It'd be pretty interesting to read other people's experiences in that format. It feels more "diary-like," if you know what I mean.

Awesome blog!

I've been keeping a daily record of whats going on, so I can look back and try and make sense of some of my program by analysing the results. You can view it in the program page section on this site.

Interestingly, I too had hormone blood test, and an ultrasound. My hormone test didn't really come back with anything though. And neither did the ultrasound.

In terms of your age, you are very young still, so you must be careful not to mess with your hormones. I would do ALOT of reading up about hormones, and diet. I bought a book the other day called Hormones Made Simple. I'm just reading through it learning about how hormones affect you. Obviously diet is a biggie too, and diet can affect your hormones. Life without bread is a great book with lots of information.

There are various threads on this site and others, about estrogen dominance.

On the subject of teas - I agree that fenugreek tea is absolutely disgusting, and it gave me horrible diarrhea when I took it! So I stopped that after 2 days. Fennel tea on the other hand, I really really love, and its very good for digestion too!

Anyhow, good luck with doing more research.

I liked your blog entries. Perhaps if I was so structured in the beginning of a program I would hve seen results, that's why I made my program page so I can stay on track in terms of what I'm doing and dates for my new routine. Good luk with your program Smile

(24-06-2010, 06:21 AM)girlfriday29 Wrote:  In terms of your age, you are very young still, so you must be careful not to mess with your hormones. I would do ALOT of reading up about hormones, and diet. I bought a book the other day called Hormones Made Simple. I'm just reading through it learning about how hormones affect you. Obviously diet is a biggie too, and diet can affect your hormones. Life without bread is a great book with lots of information.

Meh, I'm pretty sure I'm done with puberty, so I'm not that concerned about my hormones going crazy. According to my doctor, my hormones are balanced, so I think it's a good time to start. Plus, I want to do it while I'm still this young so that I can convince everyone around me that I'm a "late bloomer." Tongue

I definitely need to improve my diet. I don't eat unhealthy food all the time or anything like that, instead my problem is that I don't eat enough of anything. I'm a really busy person, and some days I'll only have enough time to eat one meal. :-/ I'm trying to improve that by waking up early and making myself breakfast and preparing a lunch I can carry around. I'm not really planning on eating foods rumored to help out with NBE (like chicken feet), because I don't really have the time to be making stuff like that. What I plan on doing is just having an overall balanced diet.

BlushBlushI don't Actually write it down, but I keep track of it on my calender page. I finished puberty about 55 to 57 years ago. I can,t be sure about this because cave people didn't keep up with that like we do today. I am doing well on NBE though. Even us older generation can do this. Its just trying it and doing it. You must use the right product for your age though.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon