Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

searching's program, last shot.

Hi girlies,

I am new here. This isnt my first attempt at BE. I have tried various products such as la femme and natural curves, and although they gave me a little change in my first try (I was completely flat first), they didnt help me beyond that little change. I tried natural curves again and tried to combine it with the la femme liquid tonic it doesnt seem to be working. I have been researching other breast pills, and I have been very tempted and came close to buying online many times, the two products i had in mind were breast actives and breast success. But after coming on here i read quite a few times that they dont work, soooo i have decided to make my own program. dont know how it will go thats why am calling this my last shot at BE.

a lil about me:
I am of south asian descent. Family wise, none of my relatives are endowed all that well, but they all managed a decent size except me. I have always been very skinny and used weigh about 80 to 85 pounds until I was 18. That coupled with the fact that I never ate an adequate amount of food during my growing years is one of the reasons why my breasts didnt grow properly.

Stats about me:
height: 5''4
weight: 105
BMI: 17.91
Physique: Thyroid shape
underbust: 28
bust: 31
bra size: this is a little confusing because when i wear a la senza bra I am 34A, but when i calculated online by US standards I am a 32AA, lol
Food: mostly meat and carbs, very few fruits and vegetables, 2 cups of tea a day. I have also recently started drinking the ensure meal replacement drinks as they seem to have all the essentials that body needs, I usually have one a day.

I dont know anything about my hormone balance, and whether I am estrogen dominant or what not, infact i dont even know what those terms mean, so if anyone can help me find out I will be very very grateful. Without knowing that it would be wrong for me to go ahead and start a program. So far the ingredients that I have read on here, that sounded good were fenugreek, fennel, saw palmetto, borage oil. there are others that I havent heard of such as MACA, GABA and MSM, so i dont know how they work.

One thing I would like to say is that I am so very glad to have found this forum, where there are sooo many hopeful people like me, who havent given up and are trying to work for what they want. I am tired of people telling me that it doesnt matter and I should just be happy with what I have. Some people have also been quite rude on the internet saying things like one shouldnt try grow bigger boobs to impress guys. But what those people dont understand is that it is not about guys and what they see us as, but how we see ourselves and what our emotional needs are.

sorry guys my thread got posted twice. dont know what to do now, if any of the moderators see this, can you just delete one of them please? thanks!Tongue

So i just found out that I am majorly estrogen dominant, and excess estrogen, i got five checkmarks for that category out of 7 or 8 lol, so maybe this will help in planning my program. what kind of stuff do i use for my estrogen dominant body?

welcome, go to the doctor and get a hormone blood test to confirm whether you are actually estrogen dominant first, and to what extent.

definitely incorporate massage into your routine. Get some avocado oil, olive oil, borage oil, then mix it with ground fenugreek and fennel, and then leave it for a week. Shake it every few days. Then massage with it twice per day. Doing that means that the oils and fenugreek/fennel will be directly absorbed by your breasts. Its a more direct approach than taking pills.

This is a thread for AA/AAA cup size which you might find helpful. http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=5739

Good luck!

Good luck with your program. I had moderate success with herbs and now take Wonderup as well as using suction. I have seen fantastic results from Noogleberry on this forum and I think it's doing me some good too so if herbs don't work, don't give up, just try something else Smile

Thanks girlfriday,
I was on the verge of buying borage oil today, but I thought i should check on here and see what you guys have to say about my program, and I do have ground up fenugreek and fennel at home so i think I can get started with the massage atleast Smile

roseability, I did think about noogleberry or a pump, but the problem is I still live with my parents, and my mom is very very paranoid about the breast enlargement idea to begin with, she freaked out when she knew I was using pills even Sad but if all else fails I will have to find a way of sneaking a breast pump into my house. if only they sold it in a store.... then i would have to have it come in the mail, and the whole family asking me what it is Dodgy

btw thanks for your input guys!

hehe, yeah I had a similar problem, in that I live with other people, so I was worried how the package might turn up. Plus, one of the guys I live with is soooooooooo nosey, and he asks about everything. Luckily when it did arrive, its just a relatively small brown box, with no markings on it, apart from 'Toy' in scribbled handwriting.

Perhaps you could send it to one of your friend's houses?

I think though if you explained it to your Mum, she would probably be happier with you using the breast pump, than the herbs! With the breast pump you aren't messing with your hormones etc. If you can convince her about the pills, you can convince her about noogle!

Good luck!

yeah i think i might have a chance about the noogleberry, but i am hoping i can combine noogleberry with herbs tooTongue i heard in some places that noogleberry causes swelling which tends to go away, but am thinking if noogleberry creates the suction for swelling and the herbs provide the hormonal conditions for growth, the two would work as a combo... but i hope its not wishful thinking on my part, btw any idea what to use for cleansing of the system, or to balance the hormones? i have been using the natural curves pills so i want to get that out of my system before i start my own program.

(25-06-2010, 04:47 AM)searching Wrote:  yeah i think i might have a chance about the noogleberry, but i am hoping i can combine noogleberry with herbs tooTongue i heard in some places that noogleberry causes swelling which tends to go away, but am thinking if noogleberry creates the suction for swelling and the herbs provide the hormonal conditions for growth, the two would work as a combo... but i hope its not wishful thinking on my part, btw any idea what to use for cleansing of the system, or to balance the hormones? i have been using the natural curves pills so i want to get that out of my system before i start my own program.

It's my way of thinking too Smile I use Wonderup and Noogleberry together.

My Noogleberry came in a brown box with nothing written on it. It's VERY small, I was actually shocked after the bulk of Brava and Bosom Beauty. If all else fails, find something in your room they haven't seen before and say that's what was in the box. although, tbh, it's nobody's business but your own what comes in the post for you Smile

I am very worried about the marks from noogling, i know they are temporary so its not an issue, but i know i will have a hard time explaining that to my mom when she sees the marks on me, and that will be the end of noogling for me Sad so I am going to go with herbs and massage for a couple of months, and if it doesnt work then noogling it is!

so I am starting my program today and here is what it will be

Morning:
1 FG (610 mg)
10 min Massage ( I made a massage oil with olive oil, and powdered FG and fennel)

Afternoon:
1 FG (610 mg)
1 SP (582 mg)

Night:
1 FG (610 mg)
1 SP (582 mg)
2 EPO (500 mg each so 1000 in total)
1 BO (1000 mg)
10 min massage with the massage oil I made

I am also using a heating pad after the massage for half an hour. Right now my FG intake is around 1800 but i plan to ramp it upto 2400 after a few days. I am also considering starting on Fennel and WY after a few days.

Hope it works!

So i measured myself and I was 31.5 inches. half an inch's growth and i got all excited until i realized that I am only a few days away from my periods, so the growth is the temporary one due to the monthly cycle. Tongue

I am finding it hard to stay away from caffeine though, i get tempted to have a sip or two of tea everyday Sad

By the way, does anyone know if eating lamb/goat feet has the same effect as chicken feet? my family does consume goat feet on rare occassions although not regularly, and it would be much easier to incorporate that into my diet Shy

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon