Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Disrupted MC cycle from PM

Hi I've been taking pm for 2 months, everyday now and I haven't gotten my period yet. It was supposed to be over a week ago.

Is it bad to increase the time between periods? Because I think it's working so I don't want to change my routine.

Did you cycle your PM pills? Meaning you only need to take it for 14 days in your 28 days of period cycle. If you didn't stop and keep taking it for all your days in your menstrual you menses will be delayed.

It is not good for our menses to delay of course. You can get your menses by stopping the PM pills for a while then take it back again after your menses is due.

@ Christian Louboutin -- WTF???

Twister Mama,

Christian Louboutin is a spam advertisement. When you see this name posting something just report as spam. I think one of the reason that Eve remove the URL link from the forum is to reduce the forum pest like this one from creating spam making the forum dirty with their stuff.

Once you report as spam Eve will remove it from the forum. Big Grin

LOL, I totally figured that was the case, based on past nonsense posts by this "user." But this last post was so *off the wall* that it actually made me laugh out loud! Tongue

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon