Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

[archive] nipple implants?

nipple implants?
November 13 2007 at 10:25 PM piepie  (no login)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

well i had a child im 21 and my breast sag a little i like the way my nipples looks b 4 pregnency i just would like a lift the doctor said all i would need is a donut around the areola my question is if n e one knows if i were to get a breast lift would my areaola come out more and not look painted on

Author Reply
gokhil
(no login) Re: nipple implants? November 14 2007, 8:52 AM 

do you realise that a breast lift involves some breast reduction? that's how the breast is lifted, by removing some of the mass/gravity.

Edit Message  Delete Message   

piepie
(no login) Re: nipple implants? November 14 2007, 4:39 PM 

yes well im only 34 b ......the doctor said if i want volume i need implants witch im not doing .

Carol
(no login) Re: nipple implants? November 14 2007, 6:32 PM 

What is a donut (apart from the kind you eat of course)?

piepie
(no login) Re: nipple implants? November 15 2007, 8:23 PM 

its when they cut around the areola so theres less scaring see my boobs arent big so they dont need to cut off alot just skin around the areola like a donut

Carol
(no login) Re: nipple implants? November 16 2007, 10:08 AM 

I still don't get it. What is this donut for, to put an implant in or to take some breast tissue out? I guess you're talking about a small implant, but that wouldn't lift the breasts. You're also talking a breast lift, so it's a bit confusing about what you actually want to do. Are you thinking of implants and a breast lift too?

piepie
(no login) Re: nipple implants? November 16 2007, 6:56 PM 

no i dont want implants i just want a lift

Benelli Donut Mastopexy Short Scar Breast Lift
Smaller degrees of breast ptosis can sometimes be corrected with a "doughnut" skin excision around the areola. By removing more skin above the areola, they can be moved back to a more natural position. Frequently a larger area of undermining is used to adjust the breast contour. The scar is around the areola. Since there can be a significant difference in the size of the skin edges sewn, some skin wrinkling may be seen after surgery. Another example of tissue evolution can be found here. Most of this contour irregularity resolves during the fist several months after surgery. The time for this change depends on the surgical technique and how you heal. If the difference becomes too great, a scar that descends below the breast can accommodate the tissue.

gokhil
(no login) Re: nipple implants? November 19 2007, 6:27 PM 

Well that sounds OK. It seems like a relatively minor operation and doesn't have any real risks. It could be a good move, but how much does it cost?

piapia
(no login) Re: nipple implants? November 19 2007, 6:54 PM 

3,000 dollars

Carol
(no login) Re: nipple implants? November 20 2007, 9:34 AM 

I'm confused. If the donut procedure is a kind of breast lift, why is this thread called nipple implants?

piepie
(no login) Re: nipple implants? November 20 2007, 6:17 PM 

i was curious if there was a such thing as nipple implants i want my breast to look like they did b 4 i had a child not that there ugly now i just want them to be puffy and my boobs to be perky

Miss Jones
(Login miss.jones) Re: nipple implants? November 21 2007, 8:32 AM 

Nipple implants do exist and there are other methods of nipple enlargement too, but unfortunately having nipple implants is a complicated procedure and it may possibly prevent you from breastfeeding in the future.

Black Sheep
(Login flatcake) Re: nipple implants? November 24 2007, 7:58 AM 

I know a friend who got a breast lift in order to get silicone implants (before FDA approval). Basically, the surgeon cut a little above the nipple, take out a little bit of skin, and pull the nipple up.

I personally don't like it for the following reasons:

1. the surgeon can't pull it "up a little" so the nipple will be pulled up more than you think and it can peep out of your bras. My friend has this problem but it was minor.

2. It doesn't look good b/c a scar forms at the incision. So you have this scar tissue around your nipple and its a different color from your areola and skin.

3. It seems expensive for a minor fix

I suggest doing some exercises to strengthen the muscle behind the breast wall to lift it up.

good luck!

-flatcake

Pearl
(Login PrincessPearl) nipple surgery to expand nipple December 23 2007, 9:58 PM 

WOW I cannot find, online,any infon about surgery to make the nipple larger.

Miss Jones
(Login miss.jones) Re: nipple implants? January 21 2008, 8:26 AM 

I assure you there is definitely such a thing as surgical nipple enlargement - it often uses a bit of fat or cartilage from elsewhere on the body, rather than an artificial implant.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon