Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

[archive] Breast augmentation overseas

Breast augmentation overseas
April 20 2006 at 11:09 AM Bec  (no login)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I heard a lot recently about PLASTIC SURGERY IN ARGENTINA LESS EXPENSIVE BUT 100% SAFE AND VIP. Other countries too. GOOD RESULTS ON PLASTIC SURGERY is based on: right expectations, highly qualified Plastic Surgeons & Professional Staff and common sense to follow all the rules for patient’s safety. I am considering this option to make BA affordable.

Author Reply

Sabrina
(Login Sabrina.)
EVE MEMBERS Re: Breast augmentation overseas April 28 2006, 11:40 PM 

I've read quite a few horror articles on cut-price overseas boob jobs. I can't remember which countries were involved now, but the stories were awful and would definitely put you off the cheap foreign boob job idea.

Edit Message  Delete Message   

Maisy
(no login) Re: Breast augmentation overseas May 21 2006, 8:34 PM 

Yes I've seen a magazine article about cut-price boob jobs abroad. It was a bit of a horror story, but maybe it was exaggerated. Let's face it this kind of surgery always has some risks and I don't know is going abroad is really more risky.

jennybbbb
(no login) there must be someone who can give us feedback on this May 22 2006, 12:06 AM 

I'd love to hear of girls overseas experiences with boob jobs !!!! IN thailand they do 12"sssssss a day and you get to stay in a beautiful resort and it costs about $6000.00 for the whole thing !!! come on someone tell us please .....

Cutie Pie
(Login cutie.pie) Re: Breast augmentation overseas May 22 2006, 6:56 PM 

Are they doing this in Thailand now? I heard a lot about plastic surgery in a foreign country such as Mexico, Costa Rica etc, when you get lured there by the idea of inexpensive plastic surgery coupled with a vacation. It sounds like Thailand has exactly the same idea.

jennybbbb
(no login) yep they sure are !!! May 26 2006, 8:15 AM 

2 amazing looking hospitals in thailand and boob jobs for approx $3.000 aus. even nicce resorts to recoup in who has had surgery done there ??? it looks so good and sooooo cheap....

kerms
(no login) Belgium June 20 2007, 5:34 PM 

I have been doing research into some clinics in Belgium. You have your initial consultation and aftercare done in manchester or london and the op done over there. They are much cheaper only £1900 and belgium is well known for its excellent medical care. The companies are Elyzea and Beaucare. I would be keen to know if anyone has heard of these before.

Cyclops
(no login) Re: Breast augmentation overseas June 21 2007, 10:16 AM 

I wonder what makes Belgium so cheap then? Is it just because Belgian surgeons charge less?

Anica
(no login) Re: Breast augmentation overseas June 29 2007, 10:02 AM 

I noticed a while ago that one of those Belgain companies had an advert at the top of this forum. That's the only time I've ever heard of breast enhancements in Belgium.

Kate
(no login) Re: Breast augmentation overseas September 7 2007, 9:01 AM 

I've seen a lot of ads recently for breast enhancements ops in the Czech Republic. It seems it's common now to advertise breast implant clinics internationally. But I wonder how does that work if you need after care?

Stitched up sheep
(no login) Re: Breast augmentation overseas September 8 2007, 7:34 AM 

What if you get complications later on, like capsular contraction? Then where do you go to have it seen to? Back to Thailand?

Debbie
(no login) Re: Breast augmentation overseas February 1 2008, 8:53 AM 

Yes exactly, just what I was thinking. It seems to me that people are not thinking about aftercare at all.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon