Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Here's My Program..any suggestions??

Video 

Good Day everyone!

Okay, I've come up with a program that not only suits my breast growth but it has to keep my blood pressure down. I have high blood pressure and alot of the herbs do not agree with my system.

I am currently taking fenugreek, just added soy, however, I wanted to add wild yam because I've read that it has a permanent affect on the breast growth, and also, I would like to balance out my estrogen and progesterone. But when I went to the vitamin store yesterday, they did not carry it, which means that I will have to order it online.

I massage everyday with cocoa butter, and massage before I go to bed at night for a good 15 minutes. Tomorrow, I will be ordering the noogleberry. I've read some forums on the noogleberry website, and I've seen some amazing results. I am hoping and praying that it works for me as well =).

Just to sum things up:

1 fenugreek 610mg (3times a week)
1 soy tablet 90mg( everyday)
cocoa butter(vitamin e) massages

noogleberry is on it's way...

Currently a 32B ( mentioned on my newbie page )
Goal: C cup
Ultimate Goal: D cup

Height: 5ft
Weight: 110-113

Any Suggestions?! Comments?? Smile

Thanks for your support...I am willing to do whatever it takes..

Hello.

I would use a brava system. It works well.
Herbs and the noogleberry have very little effect.
Also massage will have a negitive effect on your breasts when you are also using a breast pump so re-adjust that.

Good luck.

welcome bustme!
we are all different colors of the nbe rainbow so i am very glad you are reading around the forums experience and advice for your quest! good luck and good health boob sis!

thanks Majestic and char.

I would have to disagree with Majestic. Many women on this forum have grown tremendously from herbs & noogleberry. It's true, though, that not everyone will grow on herbs & that not many people will be fast responders to noogling, but it all depends on the individual's body. However, all the evidence of how effective herbs & noogling are can be found on this site, & you'll find that they're both excellent. Also, I don't see what difference a Brava Breast pump & a noogleberry have, other than that noogleberry is cheaper. They both do the same thing, which is tissue expansion of the breasts.

Another thing, massages do not have a negative effect on your breasts when pumping. Actually, many people massage their breasts for five minutes prior to pumping & receive positive results from it.

Btw, you have a good program, BustMe1981. I would suggest that you use a heating pad five minutes before massaging & then twenty minutes after massaging with cocoa butter. Some people add vitamin E to their cocoa butter as well, but I don't use that combination for massages so I wouldn't be able to tell you how effective it is. I read somewhere though that it doesn't work for everyone, but I would still give it a try :]. Plus, with soy, be careful. Soy can lower thyroid function, & the thyroid regulates temperature. You don't want your temperature to drop from normal because it'll have a negative effect on the use of herbs.

Hope that helps, & good luck with your program :]

thank you so muchHeart double C's... excellent advice! I love it.

Hey Ladies :s

My breasts look like they have shrunk which is weird to me. Oh well, I am just going to do the noogle and order the wild yam. No more fenugreek, or soy.

Hey BustMe1981,

Don't worry about the shrinking! It's all part of the process. It's normal for your breasts to shrink since they start out firming & rounding out first before growing! Growing comes later lol. & why no more Fenugreek & soy? You should give your program at least three months before deciding to stop, unless you get bad side effects from taking the herbs or whatever. Continue taking what you have planned out for yourself! Don't stop just because something unsightly, like shrinking breasts, comes up! Also, what kind of massages do you do?

From what I can tell, it seems that you might have to do some more reading around on the website to gather more information. It takes days & days to gather the necessary information before coming up with a good program. Keep reading & reading! Go through the archives & read stuff from there. There are tons & tons of useful information there for you, so that next time something comes up, like shrinking breasts, you'll understand why it's happening & if it's really a good or bad thing.

Hi Bustme1981.
I just wanted to mention other alternatives that you could try with your noog. Several of the ladies (tigerlilly,cocolily) on the forum have reported breast growth from eating certain foods and a certain type of massage.
Here is a link to a thread where the question is mentioned. My post ,in this thread, has several links (tigerlily's program, etc) that you may find helpful.
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=5411&pid=10856#pid10856
These threads might have some usesful info as well. The second one cover information on fennel.
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=5361
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=54

Hope you find something of use in the info. Good luck
andy

Hi Andy!

Thanks I will look into it! Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon