Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Here's My Program..any suggestions??

Hey! Good luck on your program!

I have a few suggestions that may help. Just so you know, all of the little things really add up! For instance, some people using a heating pad on their chest after massage to lead to more blood circulation around the breast. I don't know if you can do that or not because of your high blood pressure but it may help if you can. Also, if your trying to balance your hormones you can take saw palmetto to cancel out strong forms of testosterone in your body. You can also use a progesterone cream on your breast if you have low levels of progesterone.

Another thing you could do is hypnosis. At first, I thought it sounded kind of weird but it seems to really help because when I listen to the hypnosis I can feel tingling in my breasts so I believe it is helping. I use a free hypnosis program that someone else posted on this forum. Here is the link for the hypnosis:

http://www.blaketalks.com/breast-enhance...ement.html

Hope that helps!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon