Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

noogle berry after breast feeding

Hi, this is my first post, however i've been researching this site for a while. I'm really interested in getting the noogle berry, as after breast feeding my son my boobs are now empty saggy sacks!! Before i got pregnant i was a small B (well would't fill B cup bra). But when i was breast feeding i went up to an E!!! I breast feed for nearly 8 months and now im about an A cup with very saggy empty skin. I was just wondering if any1 knew about using the noogle berry after breast feeding, because I read on the net that a pump is no good after breast feeding because it just pulls the skin and I have a lot of extra skin. Any input would be great x x

I think it will work great for you. I have noticed that women who have breastfed get faster results. Because the rest of us who have been small all our lives have to stretch the skin first. Wow an E cup, you have so much potential. I would say go for it. But maybe some others can chime in who have breastfed and used noogleberry.

Hi hun, I think using a NB after breastfeeding is fine as long as you have been dried up for 6 months or more. I breastfed my son and have had good results with NB. There is a lady on the NB forum, username Sunsetz, that lost alot of weight and her breasts got deflated, probably like breastfeeding does, and she had AMAZING results with NB and she said her breasts were mainly empty skin! So I would say yes. But email Lucy and ask what size domes you should start with. Good luck!

Thanks gor the reply girls. I know an E, i couldn;t believe it when i got measured for my nursing bra. After in few weeks my boobs settled down to a D cup.
Ive been trying to grow my breasts since the age of 18 (iam nearly 27 now), and nothing seemed to work apart from pregnancy. Ive tried pills, hypnosis, putting on weight and was on the pill for 6 years and and no growth. Wish i found this years ago!!
I finished breast feeding about 4 months ago

Over on the noogleberry forum you should look at sunsetz results. I think it's titled crazy results. She had really incedible results with it and said she thinks it might be because she had the same issue and that in her mind the extra tissue already being there allowed for faster results, though I don't recall if she said she had breastfed or not.

Not everyone has those types of results, but hers are pretty inspiring.

Crazy results

I breastfed both my kids for a long time and I´m using a NB at the moment, not for a long time yet (I think it´s been about 3 months) but I´m already seeing results. My boobs were extremely saggy and flat when I started nbe, I´ve always had small breasts but they grew to a full C - small D (I think, don´t remember exactly) when I was breastfeeding. So there was a lot of stretching of the skin when I went back to normal and they still have a slope to them.
Now, they are definitely fuller and rounder. I try not to measure so I won´t get discouraged but I see a big difference in the mirror!
They are clearly growing to the sides, it seems that is the normal course, first they fill out to the sides and then forward.
In my case I can´t say they have stretched more, it´s more as if the tissue inside the already stretched skin is growing and they are filling up, if that makes any sense.
So yeah, I think NB is the thing to try after breastfeeding!!
Just remember that it is a very gradual and slow process and the results will be subtle at first, but it definitely works!
hope that helps

Thanks again for the input.

Bibi- just wondering how long after breastfeeding did you start using the NB

Oh, well actually it was a few years because I didn´t know about any sort of nbe when my daughter stopped breastfeeding. I just wish I had found out about nb sooner, I´d be a D now, lol!
But anyway I think 6 months after breastfeeding is a safe time to start noogling.
As far as I know, if you´ve breastfed for a long time you can still have some drops of milk years after you´ve stopped but I never had any trouble with that. I did have some milk leaking a few weeks after the last nursing but it was so little it didn´t make much difference. And then my boobs were really really empty!!! When I went bra shopping afterwards it was the most depressing experience, I even considered implants for a while, now I´m happy that I´ve outgrown those bras! Big Grin

Thanks again for the replies girls. Ive just ordered my NB this morning, i'm so excited!! Well after all the feed back and before and after pic on the NB site i just had to order one. Hope i see results. Any way will keep updates on the progress. Thanks once again xxxxxxxxxxxx

Can't believe how quikly my NB came. I got it yesterday morning, and ive had a little try on it. But not sure if i'm doing it right, so was wondering if you girls had any tips on using the NB

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon