Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

noogle berry after breast feeding

Rainbow 

I know what you mean thrifty. After having breastfed (and having a steep slop from sagging skin), I'm worried that using the NB would make my boobs grow in the current shape they're in; pointing down to my knees lol. Does anyone know if it could be used to make the tops fuller and the breast more rounded?

Also does it make you areola larger?
It's still really inspiring to hear all the positive progress on this site regardless of the method.
Happy Breast Quest!Big Grin

Well I´ve been noogling for 3-4 months and they are definately fuller and rounder. They don´t seem to be growing downwards though I am one of the breastfeeding moms, actually I´d say they are much firmer. But of course my experience isn´t that long so I can´t really predict what will happen in the long term.

As for the areolas, mine were getting bigger but I started taping them before noogling and now they don´t stretch anymore.

Bibi I also have the breast feeding boobs. I have been noogling for a month (also taking ultrabreast 1 month). Well AF arrived & is still here & Im looking saggier & more deflated. Weeks2-3 were good & I was getting good swelling & a fuller look that lasted. Now AF came & it looks like sucked it all back out. How long before you saw results that didnt leave even when AF visited?

Bibi, I'm sorry. I'm new to the forum. What do you mean when you say you tape your breasts down?

I'm thinking about purchasing one, and working on my eating/sleeping/exercising/supplement habits before I order BB, but I still have a lot of research to do.

Happy Growing

Regarding my post above - I think when AF visits I must get a bit dehydrated & that may have been why I wasnt getting swelling & looked saggy. Today is day 4 of my cycle & I got some pretty good swelling today. Next month I will try drinking a lot of extra water during that time to see if it helps.

Sweetlyric - we tape or put bandaids on our nipples so the suction doesnt make them bigger or more saggy than they already are. Hope this helps.

(31-07-2010, 12:14 AM)sweetlyric Wrote:  Bibi, I'm sorry. I'm new to the forum. What do you mean when you say you tape your breasts down?

I'm thinking about purchasing one, and working on my eating/sleeping/exercising/supplement habits before I order BB, but I still have a lot of research to do.

Happy Growing

NB users tape down their nipples if they don't want them to grow. Some use normal plasters (band aids) in a cross shape across their nippples or those round ones for corns or blisters.
I don't know if you have joined the forum over there or not but there is so, SO much information on there. Loads of ladies who have asked all the questions you could ever think of pretty much. It seems that using the NB in quite a lot of cases really does pump up the top half of your breasts and therefore is perfect at getting rid of the 'slope'.
I can't wait for mine to get here! I ordered it on Wednesday night, saturday now......when when when will my noogleberry get here? I am like a kid at Christmas!

Just a little warning: when I first started noogling my areolas expanded a bit and looked kinda droopy, but I just kept on pumping and now they look normal again. I think there are lots of adjustments that happen to the breasts in the course of noogling, they can look a bit saggier in the beginning, but afterwards they will fill out. So it´s really just a matter of being consistent with it.

As for taping the nipples, what I do is place some cotton on the nipples and taping them down with surgical tape (2 pieces in a cross), it´s a bit cheaper than bandaids and they won´t come off with the suction.

Thanks so much Bibi and Storm. I'm completely new to this whole idea of NBE, but this site is such a comfort. I look forward to corresponding with you about progress.

Happy Growing Ladies

Bibi thx for the reply. I was a little discouraged by the sagginess - no - a lot discouraged. Didnt want to make them saggier than they already were. So I am glad to hear the same thing happened to you in the beginning. I will pump on and think positive thoughts. :sleepy: ohmmmmm lol.

Hi girlies, just need a bit of encouragement. As i have been using the noogleberry for 2 months now and iam getting some swelling but doesnt stay for more than a couple of hours and my breasts dont seem to be getting any fuller and they are still saggy. I have also been taking MSM for about 2 1/2 weeks and doesnt seem to be doing any thing. Just wondering how long it took for you guys to get fuller breasts then bigger breasts. And if there is any thing else I can do!!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon