Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

noogle berry after breast feeding

Lots of lotion gives good seal for suction. Slather it on thick.

You can start here; http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.p...847.0.html.

I recommend massaging before using your NB, it helps get the circulation going. I massage for about 5 min before each session. Also lots of lotion like mentioned before. Avoid overpumping. The signs are bruising, red dots, purple breasts while pumping. It should also not hurt, it should feel uncomfortable. First you will notice your skin being pulled, then more pressure will feel like your breasts are being pulled. This is the right pressure to remain at. If this feeling goes away, pump a couple more until it comes back, so on and so forth for the whole session. You should go easy the first few times because your body's not used to noogling, and your skin needs to stretch a little. Good luck!

Thanks again for the replies. I have been noogling for 19 days and im not really seeing any results. I started with 20 mins sessions then worked my way up to an hour, sometimes twice in 1 day. So I have decided to take some herbs to help. I have brought some fenugreek and MSM and was just wondering if any of you know how much to take. Thanks xxx

I breastfed my kids and am thinking of getting the NB at the end of this week. I had a thought though, the inflating and deflating of our breast due to pregnancy and breastfeeding is what make our breasts saggy, well, mine anyway. I am worried that the NB will replicate that process, the swelling from pumping will hide this but what then if we stop pumping? what if we have strecthed our skin even more and end up tripping over our poor boobies. I may have missed it but i can't find anyone who has stopped 'nooging' altogether, it seems you get addicted. Does this mean that once you start you are destined to pump into old age for fear of absurd droopage?
Someone, please reassure me. NB sounds so good and the pictures both here and on the NB forum are outstandiing, I just wonder about the longevity! XXX[/align]

I really don't know if u have to pump forever!! I wasn't seeing any results from the NB until last night. I was using it as i normally do and and when it was near the session i looked down and i had filled the domes!! And when i took them off and put my bra on they looked huge!!! I measured them and i had gone up 1.5 cm. However by the morning it had gone. My boobs are aching at the mo so i'm hoping it growing pains and not that i have over done the punmping. Good luck

That sounds cool. I can't think what the pains would be other than growing pains, if it was pain to do with using the NB then surely it would have been more immediate. oooohhhhh GOOID LUCK. Keep us posted won't you?! I [/b]

(21-07-2010, 03:47 PM)storm_in_an_a_cup Wrote:  I breastfed my kids and am thinking of getting the NB at the end of this week. I had a thought though, the inflating and deflating of our breast due to pregnancy and breastfeeding is what make our breasts saggy, well, mine anyway. I am worried that the NB will replicate that process, the swelling from pumping will hide this but what then if we stop pumping? what if we have strecthed our skin even more and end up tripping over our poor boobies. I may have missed it but i can't find anyone who has stopped 'nooging' altogether, it seems you get addicted. Does this mean that once you start you are destined to pump into old age for fear of absurd droopage?
Someone, please reassure me. NB sounds so good and the pictures both here and on the NB forum are outstandiing, I just wonder about the longevity! XXX[/align]

The difference between what breastfeeding did to your breast and what noogleberry does to your breast is what is filling them up. With breastfeeding they are filling and being stretched by milk glands being full of milk. When the milk is gone, the sagging begins. With pumping, the entire breast is being swollen which causes tension induced growth. There are several ladies on noogleberry that have gone up in size a great deal and many of them have taken breaks to see how much is still swelling and how much is growth and have reported keeping a the majority of it, but of course tey go back to pumping since they like to do it and of course they still want a little more size.

I would suggest joining their forum and reading the progress pages. The gals there are super.

Mel

My thoughts on this: if the noogleberry will give me some of the results I have seen in some of the pictures on this site & nb forum then even if I have to pump once or twice a week to maintain it then it will still be worth it for me. I am already liking what it is doing for me & I have only been at it for 3.5 weeks. For $69 u cant beat that.

Thanks Mel for that information. I am definately going to get one when I have a little spare cash. Annoyingly I thought that would be this week but, nope. Hey ho, I'll just keep on massaging til then!

Haha! yes. Aren't the pictures amazing b2cmom?!

I have just seen that i wrote 1.5 cm but what i was ment to write was 1.5 inches.
Well good luck, will try and keep u updated with any progress. And would also like to know how u get on when u buy your noogleberry!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon