Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

[archive] Okay girls need your implants input. . .

Okay girls need your input. . .
August 27 2007 at 10:12 PM diana1978  (Login Diana1978)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am seriously thinking of getting it done already. i will be able to finally afford it in about 6 wks time, and will be able to replace them every decade or so. but i need to figure out a size and need sage advice. my pics are posted and thanks to brava i have more skin to fill in with an implant nicely. any suggestions. and anyone in Michigan area, have any dr. suggestions? thanks. Wink

Author Reply
Fennel Fairy
(no login) Re: Okay girls need your input. . . August 28 2007, 7:14 AM 

You've got a small frame Diana, so don't go too large. A full C or perhaps a D - not more than that. Good luck to you whatever you decide to go for. The important thing is for you to be happy with your body, not what other people think of it.

Edit Message  Delete Message   

Morning Dew
(Login morning.dew) Re: Okay girls need your input. . . August 28 2007, 8:19 AM 

Yes but how do you know what cc implant you need to get the size you want? Knowing your desired cup size seems like only the beginning.

Fennel Fairy
(no login) Well... August 28 2007, 6:36 PM 

It's impossible to say how many cc one needs without expertise. The amount of actual filler material is what you discuss with the doctor beforehand. It's good to already have an idea of what you want to look like, then the doctor can estimate how big implants you need to achieve that.

They usually recommend that you try a larger bra and fill the cups with bags of rice until you find a size you feel comfortable with.

diana
(Login Diana1978)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Okay girls need your input. . . August 28 2007, 7:47 PM 

Thinking i want no more than a full b small c. cuz i would go up to a dd or a full d and i looked way too top heavy. Smile

Fennel
(no login) Re: Okay girls need your input. . . August 29 2007, 7:15 AM 

Weren't you a D or a large C with the Brava swelling?

Anyways, a C would look nice on you. Remember that a "C" on a small frame means smaller breasts than a "C" on a larger frame.

diana
(Login Diana1978)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Okay girls need your input. . . August 29 2007, 12:02 PM 

The biggest bra i got to wear with my swelling was a 36C and i should really have stayed in a 32 band. but its all i had available so that would be like a dd or e cup size. and it was way too much on me. its the only time my chest was bigger around than my hips. Smile but my hips are about 36 inches around so a 'c' cup would probably be all i could really carry and still look natural. i loved the bigger swelling, but i wouldn't go out until it was down some, way too noticeable. Smile

Octavia
(no login) Re: Okay girls need your input. . . August 29 2007, 8:22 PM 

Diana, didn't you say on the Brava board that you were happy with your results? What's changed?

Am in my fourth week now and need some encouragement...! Did you have any success at all?

Am faintly considering implants, though am petrified they might look or feel fake - I would much rather have small boobs than the (lucky) man realise they were fake. Tricky...

Also, do you know if it's possible to pay in no-interest installments? I think I heard that this was the case.

Many thanks!

Diana1978
(Login Diana1978)
SENIOR MEMBER What changed. . . August 29 2007, 11:48 PM 

My life just did a 180. i realized i wasn't happy with my husband. he Was not happy with the way i looked. did have results with brava. about two inches. but using brava, i could see what i could look like, for me. i just want bigger results, without the hickey marks, the constant up and down, and plus my soon to be ex husband is getting some money, and figured why not? have wanted to look more feminine for so long, might as well do it while i have the cash. As for payments, i dont know. Sad

Diana1978
(Login Diana1978)
SENIOR MEMBER Called around. August 29 2007, 11:53 PM 

I found a place about an hr away that would do it for 5k usd. silicone is the way i want to go,just want them to Feel as Real as possible. i will be paying up front and the consultation is free. so in about 6 wks or so i should have a consult and we will see from there. and i do plan on posting pics. i have used herbs, brava and posted pics for both, figured i might as well post for this too. just so others can see the transition. i know it would be helpful for me to see. Smile

Diana1978
(Login Diana1978)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Okay girls need your input. . . August 30 2007, 1:30 AM 

So i told the guy i am seeing and he says i shouldn't worry about it. i look fine the way i am. so maybe, maybe not. lol. oh man. this is a hard decision.

Fennel Fairy
(no login) Diana sweety... August 30 2007, 6:12 AM 

Don't rush into any type of surgery. I have seen your photos and you look nice as you are. Only get implants if you think that it's of great importance for your well being, and if it would make you feel better about your life. Do not get implants because of any guy. The man you are with doesn't seem to think you need implants so please think long and hard about your decision and the motives behind it. From what I have seen, you have a nice body.

Peony
(Login peonyflower) Re: Okay girls need your input. . . August 30 2007, 8:23 AM 

To Octavia: if you have implants I don't think there's much chance of you being able to pass your breasts off to a man as real. I think the majority of men would know 'fake' breasts immediately when they saw them.

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Okay girls need your input. . . August 30 2007, 9:56 AM 

Diana,

You gained two inches from Brava in 7 weeks! Why not try another cycle or two, I know it's a pain (I'm week 8, averaging nearly 15.5hrs) but you know you respond well to it and someone else on the bosom buddies forum went up 4 inches over 4 sessions...even if you decide to have the implants you'll get a better result if you have more to start so you can go under the muscle. Also the new man sounds like he's worth more than the boobs, obviously it's difficult for him but if he really doesn't want you to have it I wouldn't just in case there are complications, that's what puts me off that they might either be really round and fake looking or hard or that they might go wrong and have to be removed leaving me small with terible scars. Just because you have the money doesn't mean you need to rush...best of luck with whatever you decide and best of luck with new man

p.s. what were your starting and finishing underbust and bust measurements and how long after you stopped Brava were your results stable (I'm a cup size more than previously after 11 hours domes off and just hoping it lasts, although like you I'm 32 band I wear a 36D for comfort when swollen)

diana
(Login Diana1978)
SENIOR MEMBER Smile August 30 2007, 1:42 PM 

Well.this is what i have decided.i will just in and buy the extra large domes(wide)that i had needed in the first place.i dont want to do surgery if i dont have to.i dont like waking up after general anesthesia.i can get the domes directly from brava,i originally got my system from them.my underbust never changed.28".my breasts were 32 Then after about a month of herbs grew an inch, but went back down. but after the 7 wks. of averaging about 15Hrs a day i am 34". Smile

diana
(Login Diana1978)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Okay girls need your input. . . August 30 2007, 1:51 PM 

stabilized like a couple of days after. Once my ex is out the house i will be at home with the kids. doing online college courses. so i will have plenty of time to put into brava. also those 7 wks i used extra suction from the very beginning. Thanks to all. now lets just see how long i can do brava for this time. at least 245 usd For just the domes, is cheaper than the ba or even a whole new system.

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Okay girls need your input. . . August 30 2007, 3:09 PM 

Count yourself lucky! I paid £790 gbp for Brava then £200 more for bigger domes...really hope I can get to 34, I am about 27-28 underbust and was 31.5-32 to start. Now about 33-33.5 after 11 hours without domes so really hope it's doing something. Want to do 26 weeks then 4 onth break then another 26 weeks then will have to consider whether I'm likely to get any more.

I really think you've made the right choice, I am in a similar situation but you've already showed your ex by getting a better man you don't need the implants too, really hope all goes well and keep us posted x

Fennel Fairy
(no login) Re: Okay girls need your input. . . August 30 2007, 5:40 PM 

I think you made a good decision Diana. Perhaps some more time on Brava is all it takes for you to feel good about your breasts, and without all the risks involved with surgery.

Good luck sweety, you deserve the best! :-)

diana
(Login Diana1978)
SENIOR MEMBER hi September 12 2007, 1:56 PM 

So i have thought alot about it. i really dont want to do brava again. it was cumbersome, uncomfortable, and it took quite a chunk out of my life. I am about to be my own person, and i want to do this for me, not because someone is happy the way i look or dont look. i just know i was happiest after all the swelling i got from brava. i know i will just not accomplish that result with brava. i hope to be doing it within a month or so, and i have already researched everything. thank you ladies.

Fennel Fairy
(no login) Best of luck Diana! September 12 2007, 7:30 PM 

I hope you will be pleased with the result and please let us know how it all went. :-) Take care!

How natural do they look?
August 29 2007 at 8:08 PM Octavia (no login)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello all,

I'm trying out the Brava breast pump thingywassit at the moment, but I fear - from what I have read on the internet - that the end results might be minimal.

So I am considering very small implants (between 100 and 200cc)... just enough to give me a bit of a boost, but not enough to be noticeable to others. My absolute biggest fear is friends finding out!

My question is: do they look and feel different, even if you get very small ones?

Many thanks!
O

Author Reply
Black sheep
(no login) Re: How natural do they look? August 30 2007, 6:21 AM

Is it really worth all that money to get something that is hardly noticable and only give you a "boost"? In a few years time you might wish you had a wee bit more put in. Then again, only you know what you want. But please don't consider your friends reactions, it is not their body after all. It's about YOU and how YOU feel.

I'm not telling you to go for large implants by any means, but if you pick something average, you are more likely to be satisfied later also, than if you picked something really tiny that hardly made any difference from your starting size.

You can always wear clothes that hide what you've done and makes it less noticeable to friends and family. Later on. just let them think that birth control pills did it or that you put on some weight. As I said before, it's not their business.

Edit Message Delete Message

Peony
(Login peonyflower) Re: How natural do they look? August 30 2007, 8:27 AM

Is there such a thing as a 100cc implant? I had no idea they were made that small?

rita
(no login) smLL BOOBS January 20 2008, 12:05 AM

GO FOR A BIT BIGGER

Miss Jones
(Login miss.jones) Re: How natural do they look? January 21 2008, 8:15 AM

I kmow of someone who had 210cc/250cc so you can get implants that small at least.

Black Sheep
(no login) Re: How natural do they look? January 28 2008, 1:30 PM

hi, i have 230cc and the smallest one the surgeon showed me was 190cc, i'm only few weeks out, so they are still quite hard but i don't think anyone can tell in clothes that it's a boob job. when i squeeze them they feel like they first did when i was breastfeeling, they are quite firm now but should get softer in a few months

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon