Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Pupa breast enhancer and noogleberry

My experience with volufiline:
When I loose weight it goes from my face first so I decided to try Pupa cheekbone enhancer that has volufiline in it. The next day I saw a difference and 5 days later my bf who had no idea I was using it commented on how full my cheeks were. The only (and mayor) drawback is that it is not supposed to give permanent effect. If it did it really would be the miracle cream!!

I just started to use the breast cream since volufiline definitly does work and thinking about using it with noogleberry. I have used it for 4 days and already see a difference.

So my questions are:
When should I apply my cream? What do you think? Use it before I pump or after I pump?

Do you think it might help in someway for the long run to use this cream with noogleberry? I want to stop doing NBE at some time so I want to use methods that give permanent results in the end.

Hi Cousinrose,

what has been your experience with volufiline? Is the effect temporary like you thought or is it worth it?

Are you familiar with breast success cream. Do you know if it works? (it contains volufiline)

Witch brand did you use? I sounds very interesting tough...Rolleyes

Hey girly, no I am not familiar with the breast success cream but I think that the substance that makes the difference is the volufiline.
I just started noogling again and I am applying the cream afterwards. I have no idea if it influences the permanence but the cheekbone enhancer is temporary. I took a break for 3 weeks and I saw a difference that I didn't like.

La Rose, The brand I use is Italian and the name is PUPA.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon