Poll: Do you think prejudice people should be allowed on this forum? - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Heck No! They Should GO!
81.40%
81.40%
Yes, and I agree with them.
6.98%
6.98%
I'm neutral.
11.63%
11.63%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Do you think prejudiced people should be allowed on this forum?

Wahaika. It is not a blind poll. If the results of the poll simply showed the votes then, yes. But as you just pointed out in your post. Everyone can see who voted.

@Wahaika:the problem with Majestic its not that she doesn´t like the fact that there are males growing breasts in this forum, the problem is that she DEMANDS, that the male should go away, and yes im being INTELORANTE, cos i wont let someone bulli other people, it bothers me, it affects me, even if it is not happening directly to me, and if you read the posts you didn´t understud them Wahaika, cos i know there are a lot of ladies that feel unconfortable, with the males on the forum, but you don´t see them atacking people, misleading Newbies, and accusing like theres no tomorrow, she´s not helpful here, maybe you should take her to your forum, to see if she atacks you for being a male trying to teach female how to grow boobs.

Okay everyone, I think Wahaika is taking us on the strategy of "if you have attacked them and they responded defending themselves, make them feel guilty".

This is some variety of the whole "women who get raped had it coming to them because of their behaviour/ignorance" blabla.

I think things are very clear here: Majestic and Wahaika have expressed their rejection of transgender males/males who want breasts/etc, and in expressing this have attacked them (be it in an apparently more diplomatic manner by Wahaika, but it´s still an agression). So, logically, they and we who are their friends have defended them. And now he´s trying to make it seem WE are the agressive ones!!!
Don´t you think that´s a bit too much??
Isn´t it time to cut the cr*p?
Please don´t insult our intelligence anymore, Wahaika (and Majestic), this is getting ridiculous.

Kerensa, LOL you're a riot! Just to clear it up for others, it's not algebra it's biology, the chemistry inside us, science haha. Glad you found the information helpful. And no I don't think people who are a little different have a deficiency. I was a tomboy growing up, I played baseball, yes BASEBALL not softball, in an all boys league. Most thought I was a boy! Just a very small one lol. I climbed trees, road my bike causing scars on my knees trying to do the "tricks" and "stunts" LOL, I use to catch toads and frogs, garden snakes, you name it and play practical jokes on family with them... sounds like what boys do huh?

But yet today I'm very very girly, I still would be considered "unlady like" by societies standards because I am very competitive with some things. I'm a rather Dominant person, I'm a leader, not a follower, I'm the type of person that goes to a party and everyone always remembers me, because I talk to everyone, I get along with 98% of people, I still play practical jokes sometimes. I think it's funny to pass gas under the covers then pull the covers over my husbands head and watch him jump LOL. And I don't think I have a deficiency. But being "normal" by society standards is overrated!

I believe some people are born the wrong gender then maybe the higher power meant them to be, and that's why we have transgenders, both male to female and female to male! Saying that is wrong is like saying someone has something wrong with them for liking the same sex sexually.

Andy, that is why I made the poll so we could see who voted, but maybe that has scared some in voting since they can't vote anonymously? Either way I wanted this to be a fair poll. The "majority" of the community in this vote would INCLUDE males, but if it did come down to my wager with Majestic, then yes I would only include the female votes as that is what she is saying, that the majority of females don't want males or transgenders here.

Nessa, exactly! Majestic DEMANDS, I have not demanded anything. I said if the majority agrees with Majestic that I would leave because I would not want to be apart of a community with prejudiced people like that, but if I was right... I did not demand that Majestic leave or other prejudiced people, I said they should if they don't like it here, where in my statements did I DEMAND them to leave??? That's what I want to know from Wahaika. I think everyone should stay. If you have an issue with some people here, DON'T READ THEIR POSTS!!! Simple as that. If it bothers you that much, you can leave. Simple as that. I don't like carlaa, it's well known, I don't hide my feelings lol, and guess what? She still posts here, I just don't read her threads or posts!

Bibi, HAHAHA I agree with you completely, and that's the point I have been trying to get across, but he blatantly ignores my logical points, or twists them and tries to confuse us into believing what he says makes more sense. I might not have the biggest vocabulary, I might not be a scholar, but I have a high IQ and I have alot of common sense, so will take alot more than that to confuse me and persuade me. I find it funny how he defends people who are the REAL destructive and disruptive ones on this forum, then calls the ones that aren't just because he doesn't agree with them that. He says breasts on males aren't attractive, that's opinion. If a male is changing into female, I've seen some VERY attractive transgenders, like model quality. Not everyone is a damn super model. Most the ladies on this forum aren't super models, I know I'm not, but that's okay! We are all beautiful in our own way!

That's like saying, only attractive women can grow breasts, no one over blah blah age, no one overweight, no one this no one that. It's stupid and ridiculous. If I went by societies standards, I would be starving myself to lose weight, cause by society standards I'm fat since I'm not a stick. I'd be going to have surgeries, etc. You just have to realize no one is perfect!

What an absolute joke. I can't actually believe Waihaika (and I can't actually be bothered to check I spelt that correctly, tbh). In my opinion, his posts are worse than Majestic's. They are smarmy, patronising, and RIDICULOUS when you look at the FACT that HE is a MAN!!

I've said my piece. I've decided I have no time for either. Both are going on my ignore list and I'm going to focus on using this board for its intention - taking advice and advising others on the best way to enhance one's breasts - rather than read this vitriol anymore.

(01-07-2010, 11:36 PM)roseability86 Wrote:  What an absolute joke. I can't actually believe Waihaika (and I can't actually be bothered to check I spelt that correctly, tbh). In my opinion, his posts are worse than Majestic's. They are smarmy, patronising, and RIDICULOUS when you look at the FACT that HE is a MAN!!

I thought his first post (on the other topic) was actually a joking sarcastic one (because it made so little sense), and I was actually laughing at it thinking, "This guy is so funny!" But then I got to the second one where he started talking about all of this this being the reason he left and made a new forum, and I was like [Image: 1264unr.jpg]

Oh. He's serious.

Which sucks because he's a really informative member.

Black Hippie,

Thank you for having the decency of trying to find out why I think the way I do.

>>"Hey Wahaika, Why are you so attached to this subject? Are you upset with us or do you have strong views about the subject matter?"

I am attached to the subject because I think it is important. As for this thread, I really, honestly, was just putting out a little bit of humor. That's it.

The subjects are a little bit too close to try and answer in both threads, so I am going to go answer one in the other thread. That is where I can better write where I am coming from on this.

Thanks!

Wahaika

Bibi,

>>"So, logically, they and we who are their friends have defended them. And now he´s trying to make it seem WE are the agressive ones!!!"

I'm sorry Bibi, but I can't see where I said that or even thought it. Can you point out what I said to make you think that?

Thanks in advance,

Wahaika

Anastasia,

>>"Bibi, HAHAHA I agree with you completely, and that's the point I have been trying to get across, but he blatantly ignores my logical points, or twists them and tries to confuse us into believing what he says makes more sense."

Perhaps you could provide examples if you can. What logical points have you made that I have ignored? What twisting have I done to anything you have said (other than a thread that I clearly identified as humor.)? In what way have I tried to confuse you?

Thanks,

Wahaika

Quote:I am attached to the subject because I think it is important. As for this thread, I really, honestly, was just putting out a little bit of humor. That's it.
Okay, At least I know you weren't completely serious. I have a few more questions if you don't mind. Are you defending Majestic views toward men or are you defending her from people attacking her. I'm not sure if you were being sarcastic about that too because I do not think she is being attack. My concern was singling out people and making accusation about respected user. She called me an idiot for no real reason and I thought that was ridiculous. Do you feel she was right in all her post? I only asking you this because it seemed like you were defending all of her statements. (It seemed like that, but I'm not sure)

Ps: I'm not trying to make you look like a bad person, but I need a clear understanding of people before I can make a negative or positive judgment. I'm not going to lie and say your post didn't offend me. I was a little upset and hurt, but everyone is entitled to their own opinion and I have the right to disagree. Although, I was upset, I couldn't judge you because I wasn't sure if you were being sarcastic. I just hate to seeing once respected users getting a negative image on the site.

hourglasswannabe: I love you picture. It made me smile Big Grin!! Peace and love to ALL! Heart We are all beautiful!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon