Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Selling NB Medium Domes to fund my Larges

Wink 

Hello everybody,

I'm selling my medium NB domes to help fund my new larges that I now need - yaay! They sell for about $30 new (in american money), so how about $15 + actual cost of shipping? I live in the pacific northwest, so if your in my area, like west coast, or really anywhere west of the Mississippi river, it should only cost a few bucks and take a day or two.
I have paypal, so your purchase would be safe. Lemme know girls! YOu can reach me directly at lupabuttkins@gmail.com. Happy noogling!

thanks, woopwoop

I mite b interested! R u just sellin the domes tho?

yup, just the domes, since i need the rest of the system to keep pumping, but u can get the rest of the system from the site and they'll prolly arrive just a little later than the domes since its pretty fast Smile

Ya i thot maybe it would b cheaper 4 me to buy things seperately like that but i checked into it an it turns out its not. Sorry, but i guess i wont b buyin ur domes.
I wish u much success tho!

woopwoop, I just sent you a message. Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon