Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

What constitutes 'filling' the domes?

Hey lovelies,

Still noogling as much as possible, but I'm wondering if I should move up a dome size. Obviously, I don't want to move on prematurely because it means forking out more money but I'm wondering what we all mean when we say 'filling the domes' My boobs touch the edges of the domes, but the nipples don't reach the end of it. By filling the domes do we mean when your breast completely fills the whole dome, so your nipples are basically touching the end?

R XXX

When there's no more room for your boob to swell anymore, then you've filled the domes. If you boobs can still swell out some, even if the sides are touching, then you've still got time. Just be careful when your nipples do get to the end of the dome to not pump beyond your room and get them stuck in the little tubing holes! Been there, done that! But when they are at the top your ready to move up a size Smile

Actually, maco, you are right in a way... when your filling the dome in how maco described I would order the next size, but not move on to it until you are filling the domes within a few pumps and within a minute. If you pump to where it's filled and you don't feel the pressure anymore, that's when I'd move on. But if you are still feeling the pressure, you can still get use out of it. hth and gl!

That's right....i remember you saying that now! I'd be happy just to fill my large domes at all! Don't know if that'll ever happen and if i could stand to fit the exlarge!! I do have a question to add, if roseability don't mind! So when i do reach that point of filling the domes quickly, if i don't move up, will i still be growing?? Cause when the domes come off, my boobs are barely holding on to swelling as is. Like, will they eventually become the size of inside the dome if i keep them at that pressure, even when it's not as much as before, or do you have to keep doing it at the most pressure you can take?

As long as you still feel pressure, you are still growing. And no after a while of filling the domes, the pressure will become less and less, and you would need to move up to achieve the pressure needed to grow. Now that I use the XL's if I put my old M domes on, my boobs pretty much fill them without pumping lol. I don't think it's possible to become the same size as the dome with using the same dome, only with going up in sizes.

Thanks for your help girls Smile

Looks like I may be able to get another month out of my mediums then. My life, I am tiny. I think my wonderup cream actually shrinks my boobs - I've stopped using it now, hehe. Perhaps it's because it firms them, so it makes the tissue denser/take up less space.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon