Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Thinking about trying UB

Hi all,
I'm thinking about trying UB since I've always wanted to try BO but BB was too expensive. I was hoping if anyone can tell me what to take or not to take while taking UB, and how many should I take a day?

I also wanted to say, I have ordered myself a Noggle Berry and been noogling for 2 weeks now and already seeing results with it! I can feel my boobs jiggling when I'm walking! I'm not wearing padded bra, and they're the size of when I do. I can fit into a 34B now. I was always a 34A but I lose weight easily and usually don't fill up my bra much. I've tried NBE for couple years now, been taking this and and that, switching products/pills and I really don't think these pills work at all. I'm amazed with my NB! Smile But instead of throwing out all the herbs and NBE pills, one last thing, I would like to take something along w/ noogling so I'm thinking about trying UB and if that don't work, ...well I have my NB and I'll just stick to that.

I never keep up my massaging before and now with my NB, I feel like it is doing the work, but because I'm seeing results, I'm more motivated to massage my boobs and is massaging after using NB and such or just whenever.. because there is something to grab on now! Big Grin

Those of you who's struggling w/ massaging and using products... and never have tried NB, I think you should give it a try! Reason why I finally give NB a try now is because I finally learn what it is, lol, and because most of the people I read/see on here with results are not only taking herbs/pills alone but are using the NB.

We have a forum section just for BO (Bovine Ovary) where you can talk about UB. Smile I agree with you, NB is such a fantastic addition to anyone's NBE program!

Congrats on the quick results with the noogleberry. It's always awesome when someone is a fast responder!

As for the UB there are several people on it over on the glandular forum. they would be the best ones to answer any questions you have about it. I take BB and have been thrilled with my results.

Mel

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon