Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Discolouration, Indentation, Noogleberry XL cup

Maybe will get more comments here, so duplicate it here.

So far the growth is good! I am a B now from AA in three months, it has never happenned in my life before, wonderful! BUT....

First question, I have serious discolouration and indentation, not so worried about the discolouration, as I once stopped Noogling for 16 days, the discolouration got better, so I assume, once I reach my goal, only do maintenance, couple of times a week, it will get better. but how about the indentation, will it getter better too? How can I prevent it?

Second question, What is the accurate measurement of the XLcup, how much bigger then the L cup? I am currently using the L, reach the 3" mark after 5 hours pumping. I have very small frame, 27" under bust, will the XL fit? Thanks!

So, I'm not an expert. In fact I just got to start noogling, but in the time I had to wait to do it, (about a month) I think I read every post on the forum at nooglebery. LOL. I saw on there people that had the same problem you have and the first thing that I would have to wonder about is if maybe 5 hours is a bit too much and is what is causing your indentations and discoloration not to fade away. Some of the long time nooglers said you can get away with hard and tight for short times, but if you take it to long sessions then you run into hicky marks and such. You might want to do a forum search there if you get a chance.

Mel

Hi sara30500, i agree with itsjust4fun91 that 5 hours is a long time and that could be causing your indentations, i have used the NB for about a year and i only do half hour to 45 mins twice aday and i have not had any problems with indentations that last. I am no expert and i am male so i am not suggesting you do the same times as i have but i think alot of women do smaller sessions to avoid marks and indentations. If you check the noogleberry forum you will find loads of info and helpful tips and if you go on the main noogleberry website and go on spare parts you will see the XL domes and there is a template and it tells you there size in cm. I hope this helps, good luck. xxxx

itsjust4fun91, Cheryl1989, thanks for the replies.

I noogle for 8 hours per day if I can manage, I do several sessions spread through out the day.

Some ladies on Noogleberry Forum said the discolouration and indentation will fade when the pressure and the pumping time are reduced. Good news.

I have plenty of free time and being single at this moment, so achieve my goal as soon as possible and how my boodies look with clothes on is more important, as long as I am sure that the discolouration and indentation will fade when I reduce the pressure and frequency of pumping, once my goal is reached.

I do recall reading that it is possible to do permanent damage to the breast from pumping too hard too long. I can't remember if it was this old forum or the noogleberry forum that the discussion took place though. I would hate for you to end up hating the outcome from being over zelous in your program. I can only tell you what I know for a fact.

Little known information about bruising-- There is a such thing as deep tissue bruising. What happens when you have a deep tissue bruise is the cells are damaged to the point of dying off. You are left with no better way to describe it than a big dip in the tissue area. Usually these happen from major trauma. Mine occurred when I fell over a car trailer and landed on the hitch with my thigh. I have a 4 inch long trench in my leg now that will never go away. I didn't break the skin or cut myself. I didn't go to the doctor at first because it was just a BAd bruise. Then it started sinking in and i finally went to the doctor, but by then it was too late to do anything about it.

I have since learned that you can end up with deep tissue bruising not just from major trauma but also from constant light irritation in the same place over and over. In my mind pumping so hard that your indentations won't go away, or that you have dark hicky marks is a form of trauma and I'm just concerned you could end up in a mess, but that's just my opinion, but I wouldn't feel right if I didn't at least put it out there, so that you are at least aware that there are always risck when you do anything that causes trauma, and any bruising is just that.

Mel

Wow, sorry to hear that, now, this is scary, I think I am going to reduce the pressure and the pumping time for a week or two, see what will happen.

Do you know what the doctor would have done to cure the problem? And how long after the accident that you found out it is incurable?

Hi, Mel, I am thinking to post your reply to Noogleberry Forum to have more people to join the discussion, do you mind? Thanks again for the information, I am considering it seriously now.

You know I never asked how it would have been treated since it wasn't an option and after the fact. I of course had never heard of such a thing until that point. I tried to look and see if there was some info online that gives a more official name for it than what the doctor did since he was explaining it to me in terms i would get. LOL this is the most I could find which I'm posting below:

Sometimes after an injury that causes bruising, there can be healing changes in the skin that cause necrosis (death) of fat cells and deposition of calcium into the skin. This can lead to an area of skin that is hardened or even depressed. The deeper and longer lasting the bruise, the higher the risk of this occuring.

Like I had said earlier these are in severe cases of bruises caused by injuries, but I would think long term bruising over a very long time could run the risk of doing the same thing. I would love to hear other peoples thoughts on this as well. I just remember a long time ago a heated debate about a woman claiming brava had caused her permanent injury and I thought at the time it sounded like injuries like what I had suffered on my thigh and kept it kind of stored in my head for later use when I would start pumping. "note to self, pumping so hard I bruise, could be bad." LOL

Mel

Hi everyone, i have to agree with Mel, im no doctor or expert but i know of things like deep bruising happening and it can be very bad, and i think that pumping for that amount of time cannot be good in the long run. I know when i started pumping i was completely flat chested and i did bruise quite bad and at times it was very painfull to pump. I had to stop for abit after about 2 months or so because it was too painfull but since i developed i dont pump as hard and i am now fine, except i still have problems with painfull enlarged nipples sometimes after pumping for an hour, which i sometimes do at night. Its just something i think you should be carefull of as no one on here wants you to do any serious damage and i always say your health comes first hun. Good luck xxxx

Mel, thanks for the new infor, I actually searched "damage" on Eve's old forum, but could not find anything that similar to my problem. Wondering if I should go to see a doctor, kind of ... embarrassing though.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon