Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Discolouration, Indentation, Noogleberry XL cup

I do have hicky marks, only a little bit, I have beening using Arnicare cream for about 2 months. Maybe my problem would have been more serious without Arnicare. I'd happy to try this now thing too.

The discolouration I am worried about is the bright white circles around the breasts which left by the edges of the domes, and they are indented.

I have ordered the foam sheet, and considering to order the tape too.
Fingers crossed that I will be fine.

(02-12-2009, 09:13 PM)Cheryl1989 Wrote:  Hi sara30500, i agree with itsjust4fun91 that 5 hours is a long time and that could be causing your indentations, i have used the NB for about a year and i only do half hour to 45 mins twice aday and i have not had any problems with indentations that last. I am no expert and i am male so i am not suggesting you do the same times as i have but i think alot of women do smaller sessions to avoid marks and indentations. If you check the noogleberry forum you will find loads of info and helpful tips and if you go on the main noogleberry website and go on spare parts you will see the XL domes and there is a template and it tells you there size in cm. I hope this helps, good luck. xxxx

Hey Cheryl 1989,

is that ur real pic ?? if yes wow you have grown so much using noogleberry !! Can you plz share your NBE program with newbies like us please !!!!

(04-12-2009, 12:03 AM)Cheryl1989 Wrote:  Hi everyone, i have to agree with Mel, im no doctor or expert but i know of things like deep bruising happening and it can be very bad, and i think that pumping for that amount of time cannot be good in the long run. I know when i started pumping i was completely flat chested and i did bruise quite bad and at times it was very painfull to pump. I had to stop for abit after about 2 months or so because it was too painfull but since i developed i dont pump as hard and i am now fine, except i still have problems with painfull enlarged nipples sometimes after pumping for an hour, which i sometimes do at night. Its just something i think you should be carefull of as no one on here wants you to do any serious damage and i always say your health comes first hun. Good luck xxxx

hi cheryl
its me brielle again

so NB can cause enlarged nipples?or protruded ones that look pointy?
im keeping this whole attempt of NB from my bf so you think the indents/marks will show everyday? or every night?

im readiing threads about NB for a month before i actually do buy!

Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon