Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Question for noogle pros about pain

Ok yesterday I received both my noogleberry & my ultra breast. Took all three doses as ordered (was already taking kelp since sunday). I noogled last night about 2 hours & it didnt really hurt much (except my ribs lol). My breasts had a ring around them when I finished that quickly faded but my breasts were not red or didnt have any symptoms I have read about when over pumping - just a little more cleavage in my push upWink. For the last couple hours I have been getting some really deep pains in my breasts. Feels like when I had a lot of milk when nursing but not to the engorged stage yet. I am wondering if anyone else experienced this so soon - either after noogling one day or taking UB one day only. I didnt expect to feel this much for several weeks. Please let me know if any of you experienced this. Thanks.

Hi honey, i think its too early to be getting any growing pains from the UB but it sounds like the NB may have caused some growing pains, it sounds like you might have stimulated your breast enough for them to ache. I dont think you have pumped too much, you sound like you did a good first pump actually so i think this is a good thing hun. If it is not growing pains though it could be that you have just bruised your breasts slightly on your first pump but the pains you discribe sound very similier to my growing pains. If you get worried about the pain though jun or it gets worse then just stop your noogling for abit just incase it is bruising but i think this is a good thing so well done.Big Grin
Hugs Cheryl xxxx

I got tenderness in my breasts the first few times I pumped. I think it's your breasts getting used to being pulled and stretched, and of course filling with blood. It also could very well be that I breastfed and from the sounds of it you have as well? And yes growing signs for me are tenderness and pain like with breastfeeding, and also that "let down" feeling sometimes. I sounds to me like you might be a fast responder!

My breast became tender the first time I started pumping. They did it again, when I bumped up my pumping to 4 times a day and after this month long break, the first few days back to pumping made them tender again. I think it's normal.

Mel

Yes I'm getting so many sensations throughout the day that I want to run to the bathroom & take a peek cause it sure feels like growing pains. There is nothing to see of course lol. Just can really tell something is happening in there. Pretty exciting.

Thanks for all your input.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon