Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

does this matter?

Im wondering if its good/bad/not affective to start taking bo in the beginning or middle of a detox? And does anyone know about cocoa butter having herbal complicaions with bo?

if your in the midle of a Detox, or are gonna star one, theres no point in taking BO, while doing it, cos then your body will flush the BO, and what you want is that BO accumulates in your system, and no, i dont think cocoa butter, has any problems with BO, but i could be wrong on that part.

Oh yikes, I didn't do a detox and I just started taking UB yesterday :s. But this is my first time ever doing any NBE things. So does it really matter if I did do a detox or not?

A detox isn't absolutely necessary but it's recommended because it starts your NBE off with a healthy, functioning liver which is super important for breast growth.

Thanks for the insight! I just started the detox today, Im just antsy about starting bo but for boobs, I can wait a week. And then another couple of months, haha!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon