Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Need Advice Pleaaaase :]

So, if you've been reading my blogs on my personal program page, you'll know that I've been feeling a lot sleepier earlier than when I take my evening pills. I was thinking about changing the time when I take my evening pills because I don't want to force myself to stay awake just because of them. It makes it so much harder to fall asleep later. So, my question is, would changing the time I take my evening pill have any sort of negative effect on my body or the NBE process? I know that you're supposed to take your pills at the same time everyday, that's why I'm just curious. What should I do? Should I just go ahead & change the time I take my pills? Should I wait it out??

I don't think changing the time you take your pills would cause any problems, so I say go ahead and do it. Just make sure that a few hours have passed since your last dose. I think getting sleep is more important.

I would agree. Taking them closer to when you are going to have un-interupted sleep would (I think) be better. As long as it is a hour after or before your last meal. After would probably be better.

Ok, thank yoooou for your replies! I appreciate them very much :]!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon