Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

wishfulthinking's Progress Page

I have decided to lay off the herbs until I get back from holiday (02/09/10), as I am getting such bad headaches all the time. I am going to take Milk Thistle up until I go away (wednesday) just to detox a bit. My skin has been rubbish lately as well which may or may not be down to the herbs.
I'll definitely continue to massage though. Shy

http://www.migraine101.com/phyto.htm
This link was on here a few month back. It was part of a thread on headaches from herbs. I want to say that it was posted by mel/itsjust4fun. you might want to see if you can find the thread. This link may explain your headaches. you may need to change herbs or cut back.
Hope this helps

Thanks so much Andy, I have been using an increased amount of Hops and Lavender Oil recently to help calm my anxiety, so that could explain it.
I use quite a low dosage of the other herbs but i'll try and single them out when I go back to it in a few weeks.
Thanks again for the information, it was really useful. x

Hello All! Soo it's been a few weeks since I stopped taking my herbs, and i'll be going into cycle 4 soon so I thought i'd update with my measurements before I start fresh again.

Upper Bust: 31.8" (+0.5" from last measurement -wow!)
Centre Bust: 31.4" (+0.2")
Lower Bust: 28.8" (+0.3")

I'm not quite sure how the hell this has happened really - I guess I was generous with the tape measure but it still sat comfortably on my skin so that's pretty awesome. I really was expected that my bust would have magically shrunk during the time that I stopped taking the herbs. Maybe i'll take some photos tomorrow for the end of the Cycle just to compare. I definitely felt a lot more confident this year in my bikinis, whether that was just because i've put a bit of weight on all round I don't know!
Big Grin

Wow!!! Sounds like your having fun growing your boobies!!! I sure hope i will have some growth after Aunt flow leaves.... You've got a pretty good program going on here. As always keep us updated Smile

dont give up!!! Big Grin

hi wishful,

you have the same stats as me. What will you be taking in your new program?

Hey girlfriday.
I'm not sure where I am going at the moment, I am on Day Two of my Cycle and at the moment I am just taking 1 x Vit B and 1 x Fenugreek capsule, and doing my massages.

I still have Saw Palmetto, MSM, and Amino Acid Complex Capsules to use up, so I will add them one by one to my programme again but i'm taking it slowly at the moment to try and see what are causing my headaches. I am considering adding Collagen to the equation too.

I think i'll use this month as a start up month again to find my feet, and then get properly into it next cycle. Shy Much luck with yours x

As a bit of an update, I have gradually introduced:
1 x Fenugreek 610mg
1 x SP 450mg
1 x MSM 750mg (Includes Omega 3,6,9, Vit C and Vit E)
1 x Vit B Complex

I only reintroduced the Saw Palmetto today and I have experienced the most aches today since starting back on my programme. Up until now (so for the last 4 days) I haven't felt anything whatsoever. I also experienced really bad headaches on my first 3 days of the programme (which was when I started the Vit B and Fenugreek), but these seem to have died down now - the could also have been down to time of the month.

I think what i'll do differently this time is ramp my Saw Palmetto Capsules upto 2 per day first, rather than ramping the Fenugreek up like I did before. I still have my Amino Acid Capsules to add to my programme again yet, so i'll start that tomorrow and maybe give it until Saturday (Week 2 of this cycle) and then ramp it up one. I also want to ramp the MSM up by another capsule as the bottle recommends you take 3 a day, so I don't want to be using too little by only taking one.

I'll see how this all goes and then update in a week or so with my final programme. Blush

End of week update measurements
Upper Bust: 31.6" (-0.2" since last measurement)
Centre Bust: 31.1" (-0.3" since last measurement)
Under Bust: 28.0" (-0.8" (!) since last measurement)

Okay, so last week's measurements must have been swelling from time of the month - cannot believe how much I have seemed to have gone down!
Ah well, i'll stay positive. Shy

Been having mega aches these last 2 days, I think ramping the SP up to two capsules have really helped. I'm thinking of ramping it up to 3 capsules soon, just to see how it goes.
I'm also going to update with photos at the end of the cycle instead of the beginning, not sure why I didn't do this before but it makes sense really.
Lets hope the aches will continue. Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon