Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

At what age did you start puberty?

I think it could be interesting to compare what ages we started to grow and when we stopped growing. And sharing stories about our changes could be fun too! Tongue

I vaguely remember moments during the fourth grade in which I noticed my boobs were growing, and at that time I was nine years old. Actually at this point, it was mainly my nipples that were changing, and a very small area around them. I wouldn't have noticed if my mom and grandma hadn't pointed it out all excitedly. Rolleyes During fifth grade I got my first bra, so I must have been nine going on ten, or already ten.

I think during sixth grade was when my boobs went through their full growth spurt, because I was very aware of the changes that year. My boobs itched all the time and they hurt too. I was also in more of a rush for them to grow because some of my classmates had much bigger breasts than I did. I started doing things like trying to push them together. I knew that they had gotten bigger that fateful day when I could finally push them together with ease. Wink

After that, I can honestly say that I didn't notice any difference in my breasts. I think my boobs completed their growth during the seventh grade. I wore the same shirts for years and they looked the same on me. The only ways in which I changed after that time was by getting taller, my voice getting more grown up, and my face looking less childish.

I got my period a few days before I started the sixth grade, at age eleven. And I'd started to grow pubic hair right along with when my chest started to change. In fact, I remember that I was pretty hairy down there by the time fifth grade started. Blush I really didn't like that about puberty to be honest. Not to mention the annoying hair that started growing under my pits. :s

i got my period on my 14 birthday(lucky meDodgy) , and i think my bresst started developing when i was nine,and i remeber using a t-shirt under all of my clothes,but i got my first bra at 12,pubic hair, ehh not so much, mine started growing at 13, and ended growing at 14, i stopped growing when i was 15, i remember that when i was 11, i wanted to have pubic hair so badly,because all of my friend already had it , lol.

LOL Nessa! You are the 1st gal I know who wants pubic hair.

I started menstruating when I was 14, 2 months before I hit 15. The area around my nipple starts to ache and harden too during this time. Too bad they only aches and not properly grow. During my teen I was quite afraid of having it grow. Guess my body listen to my thought and it ended up not really growing. I was quite flat chested like what Chinese refer it 'fei kei cheong' (airport road).

Now that I am on BO I notice what I am experiencing are quite different with my puberty. But weirdly herbs NBE similar to what I experience in puberty. No wonder I didn't grow with herbs. Tongue

dont think i noticed anything happening with my boobs until about 12/13 years and didnt wear a bra until about 13/14 years my period was very late compared to other girls which i used to get upset about lol i started when i was 15 and 4 months but i was very tiny at school .

Milani

Good post by the way Smile

I got my period in the 8th grade for the 1st time but didn't get it again until I sometime in h.s. because I was so thin. What's funny was while everyone was so excited to be a "woman" I was really happy I didn't get my period in 6th or 7th because it didn't seem fun to me to bleed for a certain amount of days. Guess I was looking at the big picture haha. N I was right I hate my periods and the cramps that come along with it and am always happy I was late in getting it lol

I don't know really.

I think my boobs were growing at 11, and I had my period at 13.

i think i started with the boob buds at nine. so they should have been huge right? vaguely recall armpittage becoming furry by age 10. in adulthood, i was still an a cup somehow. i had horrible cramps when i was eleven. then was all worried when i didn't get my monthly gift (ha!) until almost 13? silly girl. tricks are not just for kids after all!

I got my first period when I was 13. And after that I had very bad experiences with my period. I always had a heavy flow, and had a lot of accidents all through middle school. Fortunately BO has made my flow lighter Big Grin. I noticed that I started growing breasts in grade 5. Me and my friends were comparing our progress, with shirts on, lol. I remember the other girls had small breasts already and I had a small bump.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon